Enjoy an artistic day exploring the Art Town of Mänttä exploring museums, art and nature. Your adventure starts at the Serlachius Museum Gustaf for a visit of one hour. Next up is a dramatized tour with some creativity. Challenge your inner artist and go paper pressing. You will have some free time to explore the wonderful exhibitions on show in the museums and town before venturing through the beautiful landscapes during a guided Nordic walking tour on the Love Path. Your guide will give you some refreshments to freshen up and regain some energy to join the guided art tour at the Serlachius Museum Gösta. Take another hour to discover everything else you would like to see before you make yourself ready for a tasty 3-course lunch at the top Restaurant Gösta.
Attractions & guided tours
Explore drama, art and nature during a fun day at Serlachius
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the awarded museums of Serlachius Gustaf and Gösta
- Join and art, drama and nature tour
- Explore the beautiful nature in a Nordic walking tour
- Taste a delicious 3-course lunch
- Challenge your inner artist and go paper pressing
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fee to the Serlachius Museums Gustaf and Gösta and exhibitions
- Reading material in English, Finnish and Swedish at the museums
- Three guided tours drama, art and nature of total 3.5-hours
- Refreshments (sparkling water bottle of 30cl, a sandwich and a little fruit salad) in a little rucksack
- 1-hour guided Nordic walking tour on the Love Path
- 3-course lunch at Restaurant Gösta
- Loan of Nordic walking poles, bicycles and rowing boats (only in summertime)
- Rubber boots to loan if needed
- R. Erik Serlachiuksenkatu 2, 35800 Mänttä
Start your tour at the Serlachius Museum Gustaf in Art Town Mänttä.
What to remember
- The program can be adapted to your needs and the time you have available, please contact local supplier directly to confirm your wishes
- This tour has flexible starting times (choice between every half hour from 11.00 am until 1.00 pm)
- Daily every half hour from 11.00am until 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.