Etna and Randazzo - Valle d'Alcantara guided tour from Taormina
- Day trip to the Alcantara Gorges
- Visit the medieval town of Randazzo and explore its cathedral
- Spend free time at the Sunday market
- Discover the main craters area
On this excursion, explore Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe, a UNESCO site since 2013. In addition, discover the local life and history of a town on the slopes of the volcano. In Randazzo, an antique Medieval village, you will visit the cathedral built of lava stone and the typical Sunday market. Successively, get back on board the bus and reach the altitude of 1,900 meters. On your own, enjoy lunch or a snack at a local restaurant. Ascent by jeep to the authorized crater zones at approximately 3,000 meters assisted by licensed guides of the CAI (Italian Alpine Club). Stop to admire the eventual activity of the summit craters in the area of security.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Tour leader and alpine guide services as per program
- Free hotel pick up for the accommodations on the route is also available upon request
- Entrance to Alcantara Gorge
- Meals and drinks
- Other extras
- Infants under 3 years of age: free
- Children 3-12 years of age: reduced
Bus Terminal at Via Pirandello, Taormina
Getting out from Porta Messina Arch, take the Via Pirandello on the right and continue down until you reach the Bus Terminal on the right hand side
Please bring warm clothing and suitable shoes
A great day out, packed with nature & adventures!Your driver will pick you up from your hotel betwee...
Spend a pleasant morning in Taormina learning to prepare delicious Sicilian recipes with the support...
On this tour dedicated to shopping in a reconstructed village in the Sicilian architectural style, t...
Take a full tour of Mount Etna and explore the various valleys with the possibility to visit the slo...
When you visit the eastern coast of Sicily, Mount Etna is a must-see. Etna is the most active strato...
Discover the Sicilian hinterland and the Tyrrhenian coast by visiting two of the most important citi...