Caesarea, Acre and Golan 2-day tour with hotel
- Travel to three different cities to see the amazing scenery
- Visit a beautiful Roman Theater that is still used today for concerts and special events
- Step back in history when you visit Acre that dates back to the early Bronze Age
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel included.
Caesarea is the city that was built by Herod the Great and once the capital of the Judean province in 70 A.D., after Jerusalem was destroyed. It is situated between Haifa and Tel Aviv. Haifa is the Baha'i world center, well known for the Baha'i gardens. In the 3rd century Haifa was known as a dye-making center. Haifa has over a dozen museums, and has the only Japanese Art Museum in the Middle East. Acre is located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Acre has been continuously inhabbited since about 3000 B.C. in the Bronze Age and is made up of many religions. You will also visit Kaztrin, located in Northern Israel, and known for its ancient village and the Golan Antiques Museum.
You will exit north to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital and port. There is a walking tour of the archaeological ruins, the theater, and the excavations. Continue to Haifa, Mt. Carmel, and enjoy a scenic view of Bahai garden, city and port. Drive to Rosh Hanikra to view the border with Lebanon and visit the limestone grottos. Next you will return via Acre to visit the crusader underground city and crypt. You will walk through the old city market before returning to the hotel.
Your second day includes a drive on the coastal road with a view of the Sea of Galilee, Jordan Valley and the Golan Heights. Next you will continue to overlook Hammat Gader and ascend the Golan Heights to the Shalom Observatory. Onwards to the city of Katzrin, the museum and the excavations of Talmudic Katzrin. Visit the ancient synagogue of Katzrin and ascend Mt Bental as you overlook Kuneitra Valley and the triangular border. Then you will continue and stop at former Syrian fortification before returning south to hotels via Jordan River.
- One night in hotel, bed & breakfast basis
- Two touring days
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Children (4-12): reduced
You will have a pick-up direct from your Tel Aviv or Jerusalem hotel. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- If less than two people, there is a single supplement fee, please choose the Adult- Single ticket option to avoid any extra fees upon arrival
- Instructions on making the hotel reservation will be sent after booking
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- Operates Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Pick-up from Tel Aviv at 7.15am
- Pick-up from Jerusalem is available at 5.50am
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
On this tour you will see the fortress of Masada, Ein Gedi nature reserve, and the Dead Sea, departi...
Explore an intriguing region which can be difficult for some travelers to visit alone. On your guide...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 02:00 am from Tel Aviv. At 05:30 you will arrive at th...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...