Day tour of Galilee, Nazareth and Tiberias from Tel Aviv
- See a panoramic view of St George’s Monastery
- Visit Nazareth, the birthplace of Jesus
- Discover the sea of Galilee
- Explore the Yardenit Baptism site on the Jordan river
You will be picked up early in the morning at 06.30am from Tel Aviv and will start heading east to enjoy the panoramic view of St George’s Monastery. After a 3 hour journey, you will arrive at Nazareth and will tour the famous Basilica of the Annunciation Church. From here you will head to the Sea of Galilee, arriving around 12.30pm, to explore Capernaum and many other historic sites that this beautiful region has to offer.
At approximately 15.00pm you will arrive at the Jordan River Baptism site of Yardenit, the site where Jesus was baptized and will finish the tour in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
In some circumstances, our operations team might decide to switch the order of sites in order to enhance the enjoyment of the day.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All transportation
- Return to point of departure
- Entrance fees ($2.50 at Capernaum)
Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon Street 250, Tel Aviv, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Modest clothing recommended
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
On this tour you will see the fortress of Masada, Ein Gedi nature reserve, and the Dead Sea, departi...
Explore an intriguing region which can be difficult for some travelers to visit alone. On your guide...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...