Day tour of Jerusalem, the Dead Sea and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea and immerse yourself in the famous muds
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem with our guided tour which includes the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Sepulchre
- Tour Bethlehem, the city of the birth of Jesus Christ including Church of the Nativity
Starting from Tel Aviv at 6:30 AM, travel to four of Israel's highlights. Starting the guided tour in the 'City of Gold'. Visit Jerusalem's Old City including the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Sepulchre, explore local Markets, Byzantine Cardo, and Western Wall.
Embark on an optional tour of Bethlehem and witness the Church of the Nativity, the city where Jesus Christ was born.
In the afternoon, begin heading east through the Judean Desert passing the Inn of the Good Samaritan and stop at the Baptism site of Qasr al Yehud (time permitting). Enjoy a journey to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and savor bathing and floating upon the therapeutic waters. At 4:30 PM leave the Dead Sea and return to Tel Aviv. Where arrival should be around 7:00 PM.
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour in Jerusalem and in Bethlehem, Entry fee to the private Dead Sea beach
- Gratuities (optional)
The Dead Sea Beach has changing rooms where you can change and shower before and after floating in the Dead Sea
Lunch is not included. You will be able to grab lunch at the Dead Sea
We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note that in some circumstances, the order of sites visited might change
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
On this tour you will see the fortress of Masada, Ein Gedi nature reserve, and the Dead Sea, departi...
Explore an intriguing region which can be difficult for some travelers to visit alone. On your guide...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...