Galilee customized day tour from Tel Aviv
- A tailor-made tour designed to take you exactly where you want to go
- See Jewish, Christian or Muslim sites around the Sea of Galilee
- Let your guide know your interests in archaeology, culture, local communities or nature
- Tour can be customized to add a bike trail, a hike or 4x4 jeep activity
Join this one full day fully customized tour from Tel Aviv to visit the beautiful sites of the Galilee and Golan regions. This tour can be part of a pilgrimage or a holiday theme with add-on options of winery touring, hiking, or biking. Enjoy cross cultural emphasis on communities in the Galilee area such as Arabs, Muslims, Christians, Druza or bedouins. Learn more about their lifstyles, customs and traditions. Ask your guide to take you exactly where you would like to go, to stop and visit what you would like to see. This is YOUR tour and it offers:
A visit to famous Christian sites such as:
- Megiddo, Mount Tavor of the Transfiguration, Nazareth, Can, Mount Arbel
- more Christian sites around the Sea of Galilee such as Capernaum, Tabgha, Bethsaida, Kursi
- see the ancient synagogue at Tiberias-Hammat, with its elaborated mosaic floor, dating back to the 3rd century
- explore the lovely village of Tiberias on the edge of the sea of Galilee
A visit to famous Jewish focus sites such as:
- Safed, Meron, Tsipori, and to more Jewish sites around the Sea of Galilee
- the graves of the sages and ancient synagogues
A visit of beautiful natural reserves and parks such as:
- Hula Lake, Mt. Meron, Bar'am Forest or Nahal Kziv
- Beit She'arim, Monfort and Kohav Hayarden
- ... and more
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel in Tel Aviv
- Full day tour of Galilee
- Private guide
- Private vehicle
- Food and beverages
- Monument entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional activities and rentals
David Razi'el St 26, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Meeting point: at your hotel in Tel Aviv
- NOTE: the price is for the entire group from 1 to 6 people
- Please call at least 48h in advance to arrange your meeting point. You will be told exactly what the guide looks like and provided with a contact number
- This tour is available in English, Hebrew and German upon request
- Hotel pick up and drop-off is not included
- You will be asked to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print your voucher or present a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- Meeting point options: at your hotel or at a central location, such as the Jaffa clocktower
- Clients should bring their passports for this tour and dress should be conservative to ensure entrance to religious sites
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a hat, sun cream and water
- This tour is available at 9.00am
- Don't forget to email or call the tour guide before the tour to organise the meeting point and your preferred language for the tour
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
On your tour you will be picked up from your Tel Aviv hotel and head towards the Dead Sea, located a...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
This unique tour offers visitors the opportunity to discover the world of "social Judaism" and its m...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...