Petra and Wadi Rum 2 day tour from Tel-Aviv
- See the treasury house, the tombs the roman theater and more
- Learn about the Nabataens their history, their art and their gods
- See the Nabataens and Bedouin ways of life
On this two day tour you will visit the sandstone city of Petra where you will see the treasury house, the tombs the roman theater and other incredible sights. You will learn about the history of the Nabataens and their influence on the city. You'll enjoy a lunch in one of the local restaurants before heading to Petra for an overnight stay. On day two you will visit the Khaz'ali Canyon in Wadi Rum - where the ancient graffiti is etched into the cave walls that picture humans and antelopes. You will visit the village of Wadi Rum with several hundred Bedouin inhabitants with their goat-hair tents, concrete houses, and the headquarters of the Desert Patrol.
- Flight from Sde Dov Airport to Eilat Airport (you need to be there around an hour before the flight)
- Transfer from Eilat airport to Arava border with professional assistance
- Jordanian English speaking tour guide in the site Petra
- Transports are by new executive models of air-conditioned cars / vans / buses
- Entrance fees and short horse ride in Petra
- Lunch in local authentic restaurant
- Short panoramic tour of Aqaba
- Meeting and assistance on the Israeli side and transfer back to Eilat Airport or Hotel
- Hotel overnight in Petra (Wadi Musa) on a half board basis
- Flight back from Eilat to Sde Dov Airport at 21.00pm the next day
- Departure tax, tips, personal expenses
- Private insurance
- Other languages available for an extra fee
- We recommend you that you have cash money available for border fees and tips
- Visa can be made for you at the border for $75 per person
- There is an option to add one extra night for $60, and not have to obtain a visa. (The Jordanian government decreed that any person staying at least 2 nights in Jordan will not have to obtain a visa)
Sde Dov Airport, Arlozorov St 83, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
You will take a flight from Sde Dov Airport (you need to be there around an hour before the flight) and you will meet your guide at Eilat airport.
- Have a valid passport and landing card
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Sheckel)
- Very warm clothing in Winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer
- Good walking shoes
- Personal insurance is not included
- Flight departs Tel Aviv at 06.30am
No visit to Jerusalem would be complete without a Mahane Yehuda Market Tour - a trip to Jerusalem’s ...
Tour Petra with a professional guide and see the famous facade of the Treasury, the Roman theater an...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
Meet your private guide at your hotel or at the Jaffa Clock Tower and set out on a walking tour expe...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this five day tour you will take in the famous landmarks of Petra, one of the seven wonders of th...
From Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean to the Beersheba region and Negev, with Sde Boker Mitzpe Ramon an...
At 6:30am you will be picked up from Tel Aviv and head to Jerusalem, the 'City of Gold.' At 08:00 yo...
From Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean to the Dead Sea, with Masada in-between, join this full day tour ...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 03:00 am from Tel Aviv. At 04:30 you will arrive at th...