Medieval night at Castle San Miguel in Tenerife - show with dinner
- Enter the magical world of the Knights of the Round Table
- Enjoy the free-flowing wine and the misedieval banquet
- The best medieval show in Spain
This special night takes place in the authentic Castle in San Miguel. You will cross the drawbridge to be met by the Count and the Countess. Take a seat in the grand indoor arena and let the show begin as the knights fight for the hand of the princess, with fantastic horsemanship and real sword fighting.
You will enjoy your hearty medieval banquet washed down with plenty of wine!
- Cream of fresh vegetable soup with cheese pieces
- Fillet of chicken breast in its juice with baby carrots, baked potatoes and mushroom sauce
- Icecream cake with caramel syrup
- Red and white house wine, fizzy orange and water all served throughout the medieval show
- Pick-up from the hotels in the South area of the island
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-13 years): reduced
Av. Edelmira Alfonso Alfonso, 1, 38628 Aldea Blanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Castillo de San Miguel Avda. Edelmira Alfonso, s/n, 38628 Aldea Blanca, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Pick-up from the hotels in the South area of the island (Playa la Arena, Playa San Juan, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraíso, Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Costa del Silencio y Golf Del Sur)
Pick-up from Los Gigantes available on Saturdays
If you are not staying in the southern part of the island, please make your way to the San Miguel Castle on your own at 7.00pm
- Pick-up from Los Gigantes available on Saturdays
- Thursday and Saturday
- Opening hours: 7.00pm
- The show begins at 7.30pm
Spend a day cruising along Tenerife's magnificent southwestern coast aboard the Shogun, an authentic...
Let us take you to visit places where you can taste the Canaries with its fabulous foods and wines. ...
Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to th...
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!Put y...
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64,000 m2 site of great cultural value, which compris...
Be taken to the unforgettable National Heritage Park of Mount Teide and the breathtaking views of th...
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
The tour focuses on the city of Santa Cruz, located northeast of the island, between the Anaga Massi...
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...