- Visit one of the most spectacular water attractions in Europe
- Slide down the Tower of Power and ride Mekong Rapids
- Discover the best place to relax and have fun with friends and family in Tenerife
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the south of Tenerife, it's one of the main tourist attractions of the Canaries.
Siam Park is a Loro Parque-owned water park in Tenerife (Canary Islands). It is located on the TF1 highway in Costa Adeje. Siam Park features a Siamese theme, and claims to be the most spectacular water attraction in Europe. The park was opened by Her Royal Highness the Princess of Thailand Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
Siam Park's construction started in 2004. Originally stated to open in May 2007, it has endured construction problems, however the park finally opened to the public on September 17, 2008.
- Vulcano: a four-person ProSlide Behemoth Bowl slide with a laser inside which produces a flashing image of a dragon
- The Dragon: a ProSlide Tornado with a light show inside the 20-meter (66 ft)-wide funnel
- Wave Palace: a wave pool manufactured by Murphys Waves Ltd in Scotland with an artificial white sand beach. At 3.3 meters (11 ft) high, its waves are the highest of any wave pool in the World. The park's surfing school will give surfing lessons at the Wave Palace
- Naga Racer: a six-lane racing slide
- The Giant: twin ProSlide Cannon Bowls, one moving clockwise and one moving counterclockwise
- Tower of Power: a vertical, transparent slide which sends riders through an area with sharks and stingrays
- Mai Thai River: the world's longest lazy river, which also has the highest elevation of any lazy river at 8 meters (26 ft)
- Jungle Snakes: four twisting slides which follow the park's terrain
- Lost City: a children's play structure with 120 games
- Mekong Rapids: a river rapids ride
- Kinnaree: A new four-person 200-meter (660 ft) long ProSlide for 2012
- Singha: 2015 opened waterslide with four funnels, with a speed of 18 meters per second
NOTE: On this website, besides buying a ticket for the Siam Park, you can also buy the Twin Ticket. It's a ticket that allows you to visit both Siam Park and Loro Parque (one of the world's most important zoological gardens). With the Twin Ticket, you must visit the second park within 15 days from the visit to the first park
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children (ages 3-11): reduced
TF-1, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
TF-1, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Free Siam Bus Service
Siam Park provides their own double decker buses to pick up guests in Los Cristianos, Las Américas and Costa Adeje
*Schedule subject to changes
- By Bus
Siam Park offers its own shuttle service, remember to make your reservations 48 hours before by phone
*Pick ups in the north and south of the island
- By Car
Coming from Santa Cruz on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73 or 74
Coming from Adeje on the south highway TF-1 take exit 73
- On this page, besides buying a ticket for the Siam Park, you can also buy the Twin Ticket. It's a ticket that allows you to visit both Siam Park and Loro Parque. With the Twin Ticket, you must visit the second park within 15 days from the visit to the first park
- Summer (1 May to 31 October): 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Winter (1 November to 30 April): 10.00am to 5.00pm
* Schedules subject to change
Prepare yourself for an adrenaline pumping, heart-racing adventure of a lifetime with this 4-hour Te...
Visit the Teide Observatory, the largest observatory in the world, perched atop the highest point in...
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64000 m2 site of great cultural value, which comprise...
Climb 3,555 m high in the Teide cable car, privately reserved for your use, to view the magnificent ...
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!Put y...
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world...
Do not skip your scooter rental in Tenerife at the best prices and enjoy one of the most adventurous...
Enjoy Mount Teide in the afternoon, and marvel at the best twilight in Tenerife: the sunset at 3,555...
This is your chance to visit the Canarian Island of La Gomera, where you will find an unspoiled isla...
Enjoy a tour kayaking through the waters of the Los Cristianos beach and discovering the bountiful s...