- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Enjoy a tour kayaking through the waters of the Los Cristianos beach and discovering the bountiful sealife swimming below! To reduce the negative impact on the turtles habitat and enhance your experience, tour groups are kept to a maximum of only 8 people.
Start your day with an exhilirating 25 minute kayak ride passing impressive cliffsides as you paddle your way to the snorkelling site, only accessible by sea. Then jump into the blue waters and begin your search for turtles and bull rays. Be surrounded by turtles gently swimming near you and spot bull rays elegantly gliding on the sea bed beneath you.
You will have the opportunity to swim with the sea creatures for an hour and take resting breaks in your kayak when needed, before returing to dry land.
- Mask, fins, Life jackets and Aqua shoes
- Wet suits (provided in the winter season)
- Kayaks and paddles
- Dry bags for phones and personal items
- Photos of your experience
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
Edificio Cristianmar, Calle El Coronel no.1, Local 10, Los Cristianos, 38650
Meet your instructors at the Xplore Tenerife Canoe & Kayak offices.
- Minimum of 2 people required per booking
- Due to insurance reasons the minimum age for this activity is 14
- For this adventure it is necessary to be able to swim
- No previous snorkelling or kayaking experience is required, instruction will be provided
- If you are prone to motion sickness or think that you may get seasick, its a good idea to take a non drowsy motion sickness tablet 30 minutes before the activity
- During the activity please refrain from touching or holding onto the turtles
- Mondays to Fridays at 10.30am and 2.30pm
- Arrive at meeting point 15 minutes prior to arrival
Climb in a kayak for an adventure in Tenerife, and get up-close and personal with dolphins in their ...
This is your chance to visit the Canarian Island of La Gomera, where you will find an unspoiled isla...
Visit the Teide Observatory, the largest observatory in the world, perched atop the highest point in...
Prepare yourself for an adrenaline pumping, heart-racing adventure of a lifetime with this 4-hour Te...
On the Sunset and Stars on Teide tour, you will have exclusive use of the cable car and the privileg...
Climb 3,555 m high in the Teide cable car, privately reserved for your use, to view the magnificent ...
Enjoy the Teide National Park in all its glory, exploring the nooks and crannies of one of the world...
Enjoy Mount Teide in the afternoon, and marvel at the best twilight in Tenerife: the sunset at 3,555...
The Ethnographic Park Pirámides de Güímar is a 64000 m2 site of great cultural value, which comprise...
Despite being the smallest municipality of the archipelago, its population density makes Puerto de l...