The wild west of Terceira is the star of this full day tour. The fun kicks off at Milagres Church in Serreta, from where you'll hike through pastureland and endemic woods to Lagoinha lake. Then, after a picnic lunch, head to Ponta de Queimado lighthouse to see other Azorean islands. Next up are visits to Serra de Santa Bárbara Interpretative Centre and a cheese factory.
Serreta to Lagoinha Hiking Tour with Cheese Factory
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Hike from Serreta village to Lagoinha lake
- Visit the Milagres Church in Serreta
- Picnic lunch in Serreta Nature Reserve
- See other islands from Ponta de Queimado lighthouse
- Serra de Santa Bárbara Interpretative Centre visit
- Tour and tasting at a cow's milk factory
What to expect
- Admission fees
- Local delicacy tasting
What to remember
Not suitable for wheelchairs. Bring bathing gear and sunblock. Bring a hat. Bring a towel. Bring suitable footwear. English-speaking guide for all nationalities
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.