Guided tour of Mount Fuji and Oshino Hakkai
- Visit the highest point of the iconic Mount Fuji
- Gain historical and cultural insights from a private guide
- Explore the Worl Heritage Site of Oshino Hakkai Village
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reachable by car, and you'll explore the stunning view of the 5 Lakes region.
You'll also visit the World Heritage Site of Oshino Hakkai Village and the famous photo spot of Chureito Pagoda. Last, you'll explore the Kawaguchiko area where Mount Fuji can be spotted in the background.
Your private guide will guide you around the 5 Lakes Area giving you fascinating insights into the sacred Mount Fuji.
- 12 hour guided tour
- Return bus and local train transportation
- Entrance fee
- Optional gratuities
- Additional food and drinks
Shinjuku Station South Exit, Shibuya City, Sendagaya, 24, Shinjuku
In front of 800° Pizza at NewWoman
- Depending on weather conditions, it might not be possible to see Mount Fuji from every location
- Traffic conditions may affect the timetable
- Tour runs Monday to Friday
- Departs at 7.30 am
- Tour duration approximately 12 hours
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time ...
This tour is perfect for the girls and will take you through the center of Japanese 'kawaii' (cute) ...
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forg...
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily cater...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...