Find your very own home away from home and experience a local cooking class! You'll first head over to a Japanese supermarket with your local friendly guide and learn about the fresh ingredients you'll use for your homemade Ramen and Gyoza! This class will teach you how to make your very own bowl of ramen, starting from the broth, the chashu pork slices, that perfect soft egg, spring onions and more! You'll also learn how to make the perfect crispy but juicy Gyoza dumplings to accompany your ramen for that perfect combination!
Home-style Ramen and Gyoza Cooking Class
Language: English , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy an awesome local Japanese cooking class
- Chow down on some delicious Ramen and Gyoza!
- Find your home away from home with this experience
What to expect
- Food and drinks
- All ingredients for cooking
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 4-14): reduced
- Infants (age 0-3): free
Please meet at Asakusabashi Station's main entrance.
What to remember
- Infants must sit on your lap
- This experience is not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- This experience has a maximum of 6 participants
- Experience starts at 10.30 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.