Mt Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi 1-Day bus tour
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Visit 4 of the most popular scenic spots around Lake Kawaguchi area with the backdrop of the beautiful Mt. Fuji. Admire thatched houses, quaint villages, pagodas, and stunning flowers. Climb aboard a bus in Ueno or Shinjuku and set off towards the Mt. Fuji area. On clear days, you will already be able to see Mt. Fuji from afar during the bus ride. Make the first stop at one of Japan's most iconic spots: Mt. Nikura Asama Park. Admire the picture-perfect view of the 5 symbolic pagodas with Mt. Fuji in the background.
Continue on from Mt. Nikura and proceed to Kawaguchiko Craftpark right next to Kawaguchi Lake. If you prefer, take time to enjoy your lunch (not included in tour price) and walk around the lake as you take in the scenic view of Mt. Fuji's reflection on the water. On this tour you will have a chance to visit two of the most famous Fuji-five-lakes: Lake Kawaguchiko and Lake Saiko.
After this, head to Oishi park which offers seasonal scenery with various types of flowers. Finally, stop by Saiko Iyashi no Sato Nenba which is located on the banks of Lake Saiko.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Food and drinks
Japan, 〒110-0007 Tōkyō-to, Taito City, Uenokōen, 5−４５ 東京都東京文化会館
- Ueno JR Station Park Exit' Departure at 07:30AM (in front of 'Tokyo Bunka Kaikan' building)
- Address: 5-45 Uenokoen, Taito-ku, Tokyo-to 110-8716
- From 'Park Exit' of JR train station Ueno, just cross the road and the 'Tokyo Bunka Kaikan' building is in front of you
- Please be at the pick-up location at least 10 minutes before departure
- The tour operates on a daily basis
- 07.30am pick-up from 'JR Ueno Station'
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time ...
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forg...
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reach...
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily cater...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...