Private gaming tour of Akihabara
- Discover the manga, anime and video game district of Tokyo
- Enjoy a live anime-themed musical performance
- Visit a themed 'maid cafe' in the heart of Akihabara
Immerse yourself in the animated district of Tokyo on a tour that will take you through the district of Akihabara, famous for manga, anime, video games, maid cafes, and computer goods.
Characters from popular manga and anime are plastered almost everywhere and travelers can get first-hand experience of modern Japanese pop culture. Enjoy a live musical performance of anime songs performed by the lovely Akiba-ya Girls at a new cafe in Akihabara. Learn how to play in the arcade and visit a theme cafe!
- Private guided tour
- 1 arcade play
- Cafe experience with a drink
- Extra arcade plays (available for purchase)
- Additional food and drinks
Meeting point at Akihabara Station Electronic Town Exit, in front of SEGA arcade1-chōme-15-9 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tōkyō-to 101-0021
- This tour has a minimum group size of 2 and maximum group size of 5 people
- Tours runs Mondays and Wednesdays
- Departs at 2.30 pm
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time ...
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forg...
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reach...
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily cater...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...