Traditional Kaiseki private dining experience
- Dine at a reputable 30-year-old restaurant in the heart of Tokyo
- Taste and experience award-winning Japanese dishes
- Learn about Japanese seasonal food and dishes
During this private dining experience, you'll taste various 'Washoku' dishes, the traditional Japanese cuisine at a restaurant that has been located in the Ginza area for 30 years.
There are a total of 7 delicious dishes served in the special course and also 1 drink service. During the dinner, you'll also get insights from your private guide on the history behind each dish and traditional Japanese food.
- Special Ochazuke course that includes 7 dishes
- 1 welcome drink
- Additional drinks and alcohol
In front of Ginza Yamaji, 7 Chome-14-14 Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
- The minimum age for this tour is 12 years
- Tour runs Monday to Friday
- Starts at 6.00 pm or 7.00 pm
- Unavailable from 23rd December to 6th January
Just as Asakusa’s history started by the Sumida river, so do our tours. Step back and forth in time ...
Take a ride on Tokyo’s last operating tram to discover Old Tokyo’s Showa-era atmosphere and the forg...
This private tour will take you to the 5th Station of the iconic Mount Fuji, the highest point reach...
Tokyo Joypolis, the largest indoor theme park in Japan, is a SEGA-themed arcade that primarily cater...
Have a one-day pass to give you full access and enjoy Tokyo DisneySea's seven themed areas namely Lo...
Tokyo Disneyland is the first Disney park outside of the United States. Opened in April 1983, the 11...