Toledo Card P4 (Museums, Guided Tour, Tourist bus, Menú) + High Speed Train
- Travel from Madrid to Toledo and back by high-speed train
- Visit the main attractions of the city
- Take a panoramic bus tour
- Enjoy an official guided tour to the Toledo's Cathedral
- Get to know the Spanish gastronomy in a selected restaurant
If you are travelling through the centre of Spain, do not miss the chance to visit Toledo: its incredible Alcázar or fortress, its churches and synagogues exemplify the fusion of cultures that epitomizes the history of this incredible city.
- High-speed train from Madrid to Toledo and back by high-speed train (AVE) in only 30 minutes.
- Museums and monuments: The Toledo Card includes an admission to the main attractions of Toledo: the Primada Cathedral, the Church of Santo Tomé, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
- Guided tours + tourist bus: Just after you arrive at Toledo's train station, enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the city. Also, get a close look at the architecture of Toledo through an official guided tour of the Cathedral and its museums: 700 years full of art.
- In addition...You will receive your Toledo Card together with a leaflet with information about other services.
- Restaurants: Get to know the Spanish gastronomy through a menu consisting of a first course, main course and a dessert in any of these restaurants: La Abadía, Mercado de San Agustín or El 10 de Santo Tomé.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Write your name and date on the back of the card once you start to use it (the card is personal and non-transferable) and hand it in at the participating museums and establishments that you wish to visit. The admission fees are already paid; you only need to enjoy the experience.
The card is activated the first time it is used in an establishment where free entry is included. From that moment on, you have a set period of time to use the card, depending on the type of card purchased.
It is valid for 24 consecutive hours. It allows you to visit the permanent collection of the museums, monuments and attractions a single time. The temporal exhibitions are not always included as part of the offer.
The bus tour will begin from the Toledo railway station. In order to visit the Cathedral, you should turn up to the Cathedral shop 15 minutes prior to the indicated timetable (C/ General Cisneros, 4).
Monday -.Friday: 11:10 am, 12:10 pm and 2:10 pm
Saturday: 11:10 am, 12:40 pm and 2:10 pm
Sunday: 2:10 pm.
- High-speed train from Madrid to Toledo and back
- Admissions to the main museums and monuments
- Guided tours + tourist bus
- A complete menu in a restaurant
- A leaflet with information about other services
- Children under 4 years of age travel free but it is mandatory to issue a ticket to book a seat on the AVE train. If you travel with children, include them in your reservation choosing the 'Child' option.
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
Paseo Recaredo, 24, 45004 Toledo, Spain
- High-speed train departures From Madrid to Toledo at 9.20 am, 10.20am and 12.20pm
- Return from Toledo to Madrid at 5.25 pm, 6.25pm and 7.20pm
- Not available on the following dates 24,25,31 december, 1january
Note: the date that you choose on the calendar is the date of pick-up, when you will have to exchang...
If you are traveling through the center of Spain, do not miss the chance to visit Toledo! Its incred...
Located 70km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UNE...
Enjoy yourself in a 3-hour walking tour of Toledo and visit with the guide four well-known monuments...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...
Visit the Alcazar of Toledo. Get into an old fortress like the iconic Alcazar of Toledo. Right in th...
Get lost in the heart of Toledo!Just round the corner, you can feel that the medieval times are stil...
Explore the city of Toledo with the little tourist train that departs from the downtown, nearby the ...
This tour give you the opportunity to discover the charming town of Toledo with a guide. When you ar...
For those who prefer to discover places "your own way"...The trip to Toledo and back will be accompa...