Guided walking tour in Toronto: when pigs fry
- Become a pork aficionado in the city historically known as “Hogtown”
- Fall in love with some of Toronto’s signature pork creations
- Experience porky bliss when savouring delicious bacon, pork, and sausage
- Visit three cool, unique, pork-loving local restaurants
- Learn about pork quality and sustainable, ethical pig farming at an eminent local butcher shop
It’s time for a bit of pork overload...are you ready? At one point there were so many pigs in Toronto that the city garnered the nickname “Hogtown”, and the pork and bacon earned a reputation for being some of the best in the world.
Sample bacon, pork, and sausage, find out about ethical pig farming at a local butcher, and learn about the role of the pig in pop culture, or is that pork culture?
- Bacon/sausage/pork to try at three different restaurants
- One-way streetcar transportation
Outside the Hockey Hall of Fame (NW corner of Yonge St. and Front St.)
- There are no vegetarian or vegan options available and no food substitutions are accepted on this tour
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
- Children under 6 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
Skip the generic, tourist-trap sights and join this Toronto tour to see two of the city's coolest co...
Through fire, war, depression, cholera, rebellion, and repression, beer has been there soothing the ...
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Enjoy a private tour departing from your hotel on a winery tasting at Vineland Estates. Spend your m...
Start the day off in luxury and style with your own private vehicle with a licenced guide. Depart th...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...