Private 4-hour tour of Toronto
- Customize an itinerary to enjoy Toronto's top sights at your own pace
- Enjoy complimentary hotel pick-up before you embark on your private, guided tour
- Stop for incredible photo opportunities around the city
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Sprinter. Visit the majestic, gothic-style Casa Loma castle and learn all about the history of the magnificent CN Tower. Experience Old and New City Hall as you walk through the landmark Distillery District and Kensington Market.
Relax a bit at Toronto’s Waterfront, and reflect on the impressive collections featured at the Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario. Stop by Toronto's Entertainment District, where there's always something fun to do! Don't forget to bring your cameras as there will be plenty of photo stops along the way.
*The tour also highlights the Hockey Hall of Fame, Yorkville Village, St. Lawrence Market Chinatown, Eaton Centre, University of Toronto and Fort York.
- Pick-up from hotel
- Driver/tour guide
- Stops for photo opportunities, walk-through
- Admission to attractions and museums
- Children (5-11 years)
- Children under 5: free
- SUV: maximum 4 guests / Sprinter: fits up to 14 guests
- You must contact tour operator in advance to confirm booking, pick-up location and time of departure
- Wheelchairs accessible cars are available upon REQUEST and must be booked in advance
- You must contact tour operator to schedule pick-up time
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Start the day off in luxury and style with your own private vehicle with a licenced guide. Depart th...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Fall into the lap of luxury, and fly round-trip from Toronto to Niagara for a splendid day excursion...
Lift your spirits and discover Toronto's pedestrian-only Distillery District on this two-hour walkin...