Flower Week in Val di Pejo: Activities and events from June 2 to June 8
- Spend a week of activities where you will explore nature and culinary experiences in Val di Pejo
- Enjoy two or more activities every day discovering the landscape in the numerous trips organized by the expert guides of the Valley
- Take part in the Gourmet Detox show cooking
- Discover the world of bees, high-mountain flowers, and botanical diversity
SATURDAY 2 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 10.00 am at Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000. Educational walk “Harvesting spontaneous aromatic plants”. Itinerary: Pegaia - Botanical Trail - Camping. Duration of approximately 3 hours.
- 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm Show cooking
EVENING: Meeting in Cogolo at 9.00 pm at the Sala Congressi Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio. Evening of introduction to the relationship between bees and flora by Giovanni Martinolli
SUNDAY 3 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 9.00 am - Consorzio. Duration of approximately 4 hours. Excursion to discover the medicinal plants. Itinerary Malga Campo - Lake Celentino.
AFTERNOON: Meeting in Celentino - Sede Ecomuseo at 3.00 pm Grandma's soap. Workshop to learn how to prepare soap by using natural elements. Duration of about 1 and a half hours.
MONDAY 4 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 9.00 am - Parish Church of Peio Paese. Cheese Nic in the Stelvio National Park. Short walk to Lake Covel and tasting of typical cheeses and honey. Duration of approximately 3 hours.
AFTERNOON: Meeting at 4.00 pm - Azienda Agricola Casanova Peio Fonti. Educational walk to the Alpine Garden of Olga Casanova. Visit and explanation of medicinal plants. Duration of approximately 2 hours.
TUESDAY 5 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 10:00 am- Piazza Celledizzo. The World of Bees. Visit to the didactic apiary of Giovanni Martinolli and explanation of the world of bees. Duration of approximately 2 hours.
WEDNESDAY 6 JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 9:00 am at the Consorzio. The essences of woody plants: visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo, sculptors at work and demonstration of the extraction of turpentine. To all participants, a precious souvenir to share at home. Duration of approximately 3 hours
EVENING: Meeting at Celentino - Sede Ecomuseo at 9.00 pm Gourmet Detox: an insight from a nutritional point of view on the medicinal properties of plants in everyday life
THURSDAY 7 JUNE
MORNING: High mountain flowers: mountain orchids. Excursion to discover mountain orchids.
AFTERNOON: Celentino - Sede Ecomuseo at 5.00 pm Educational workshop on herbs and infusions
EVENING: Naturalistic excursion at night.
FRIDAY 8 JUNE
MORNING: Botanical diversity based on altitude.
AFTERNOON: Meeting at 9.00 am at the Consorzio. The essences of woody plants: visit to the sawmill of Celledizzo, sculptors at work and demonstration of the extraction of turpentine. To all participants, a precious souvenir to share at home. Duration of approximately 3 hours
EVENING: Meeting at Peio Fonti at 9.00 pm. Scientific insight with a nutritionist.
- Erborinare educational hike
- Show cooking
- Evening presenting the relationship between flora and bees
- Medicinal plants discovery tour
- Soap-making seminar
- Covel Lake stroll and local cheese and honey tasting
- Guided tour of Olga Casanova Alpine Garden
- Tour of Giovanni Martinolli didactic apiary
- Visit to Celledizzo Sawmill
- Gourmet Detox
- Scientific learning with a nutritionist
- Overnight stay
- Transportation to Val di Pejo
Piazza Municipio, 5, 38024 Cogolo, Peio (TN)
Tourist Consortium Pejo 3000
- If you prefer you can also start only with the activities on Saturday afternoon, June 2, but you must first go to the Consortium for registration
- Saturday, June 2
- Meet-up at 10:00 a.m.
Ein ganzer Tag, um das versteckte Juwel der Weinregion Vallagarina und Trient zu entdecken!Der Tag b...
Die Brennerei liegt in Piana Rotaliana Königsberg und verfügt über eine eigene Produktionskette: Von...
KOKUN SPA presso il Luna Wellness Hotel è il pianeta del benessere naturale a Folgarida, nella belli...
Un bellissimo percorso che porta tra le più note pareti di Arco fino alla cima del monte Colodri, id...
Il rafting è un'emozionante attività per tutti che non richiede corsi o doti particolari per affront...
Stage 17: Commezzadura (Val di Sole)-Anterselva/Antholz Wednesday 29 May 2019, 180 kmA stage that st...