Garda Thermae Trento - Entrance
- Treat yourself to a day of total relax immersed in a modern and welcoming professional center in Trentino
- Enjoy the internal and external warm pools, the Finnish sauna and the soft sauna, the Mediterranean bath and the "emotional showers"
- Try the ritual of the "Aufguss" and the peeling, guided by expert operators
Located very close to the beautiful Lake Garda, Garda Thermae is a modern and welcoming center for the psychological well-being, health and beauty. In a single structure which was able to combine the advantages of thermal waters with all the amenities of a modern center, you can take care of your body, taking time to yourselves in a quiet and peaceful place. There you can experience a state of living characterized by relaxation, in hot water bath, soft light games, among essences that evoke nature.
In particular, you will have the chace to enjoy the internal and external thermal pools, the Finnish sauna and the soft sauna, the Mediterranean bath and the wonderful hammam. Discover the unique ritual of the "aufguss" (the "jets of steam") and try the particular peeling options offered by the center, following the guide of an expert professional operators. You will feel the benefits of the thermal water and sauna treatments immediately on your body and your skin.
The choice of material, equipment and machinery expresses the Garda Thermae philosophy: offering just what is good for health, in a hygienic and safe context, in order to create a welcoming environment for customers and operators.
The structure offers different options for your stay there: you're very welcome to stay one full day, but you can also choose the 1.5 or 3 hours options if you prefer.
Ready to rediscover your energetic potential while you are immersed in an extremely regenerating wellness environment?
- Entrance to the Garda Thermae with the possibility of bathing in the internal and external pools
- Access to the Finnish sauna and the soft sauna, the Mediterranean bath and the "emotional showers"
- Access to the ritual of the "Aufguss" and the peeling, guided by expert operators
- Courtesy kit (towel, bathrobe and slippers) is purchasable on the spot if you need it
- Massages and extra treatments
- If, instead than the whole day, you decide to stay either 1.5 or 3 hours, you pay a reduced ticket
Via Linfano, 51, 38062 Arco TN, Italy
Present your voucher to anyone at the Garda Thermae reception.
- Please bring your own swimsuit. If you need it, you can purchase a courtesy kit on the spot (towel, bathrobe and slippers) for €10
- In the area of the saunas it is not allowed to wear any swimsuit
- Please note that the thermal pools are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
Closed until August, 18th 2018
Summer (from July 1st to September 3rd):
- opening time on Saturday is from 10:00 to 21:00
- On Sunday and on any bank holiday the center is open from 10:00 to 20:00
- opening time on Saturday is from 11:00 to 21:00
- on Sunday and on any bank holiday the center is open from 11:00 to 20:00
- on Monday and Thursday the pools are open only in the afternoon (from 14:00 to 18:00)
- on Friday the pools are open from 14:00 to 20:00
The “Parco Termale del Garda” is a “unique natural spa” of 13 acres surrounded by rare plants and tr...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
La SPA del Byblos Art Hotel è uno spazio speciale dove spazi, colori, arte e design contribuiscono a...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...
Through this amazing tour you'll see the 2,000-year-old amphitheatre called Arena, built before the ...
This tour starts in the beautiful Piazza Erbe. Here you can already admire the stunning 17th century...
What happened in the Arena on the Ides of March of year 54 AD ? Why were 176 people - including chil...
This tour will start from the 2,000 year-old Arena, the Roman amphitheatre built some 50 years befor...
Arrive at Veronality Info Point quiet early in the morning and be properly rested for this Mountain ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...