Special Flower weekend in Val di Pejo on 2nd-3rd June
- Spend a weekend with activities surrounded by the nature of Val di Pejo
- On Saturday, June 2, go on a walk while discovering indigenous aromatic plants and take part in the Gourmet Detox show cooking
- On Sunday, June 3, do not miss the excursion where you will learn about medicinal plants and participate in the Soap Laboratory
SATURDAY 2nd JUNE
MORNING: Meeting at 10 o'clock c / o Tourist Consortium Pejo 3000. Educational walkway through spontaneous aromatic plants. Itinerary: Pegaia - Botanical Pathway- Camping. Duration approximately 3 hours.
AFTERNOON 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Show cooking
EVENING (free activity included in the price) Introductory evening to the relationship between bees and flora by Giovanni Martinolli. Cogolo - Stelvio National Park Congress Hall at 9:00 pm
SUNDAY 3rd JUNE
MORNING Excursion to discover medicinal plants. Malga Campo Itinerary - Lake of Celentino. Meeting at 9:00 am - Consortium. Duration approximately 4 hours.
AFTERNOON Grandma's soap. Laboratory to learn how to prepare a soap using natural ingredients. Celentino - Ecomuseo Office at 3:00 pm Duration about 1 hour and a half.
- Educational walk through spontaneous edible herbaceous plants.
- Show cooking
- Introductory evening to the relationship between bees and flora
- Excursion to discover medicinal plants
- Workshop on how to prepare soap with natural ingredients
- Overnight stay
Piazza Municipio, 5, 38024 Cogolo, Peio (TN)
Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000
- If you prefer, you may also start with only the afternoon activities on Saturday, June 2, but you must first go to the Consortium to register
- Saturday, June 2
- 10:00 a.m. for registration and start of activity
A full day to discover the hidden gem of Vallagarina and Trento wine region!The day will start with ...
The Distilleria Bertagnoli is located in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg and runs its own production ...
Located very close to the beautiful Lake Garda, Garda Thermae is a modern and welcoming center for t...
SATURDAY 2 JUNE MORNING: Meeting at 10.00 am at Consorzio Turistico Pejo 3000. Educational walk “Har...
FRIDAY 8 JUNE MORNING: Botanical diversity based on altitude.AFTERNOON: Meet-up at 9.00 a.m. by the ...
Stage 17: Commezzadura (Val di Sole)-Anterselva/Antholz Wednesday 29 May 2019, 180 kmA stage that st...