Tasting of grappa, speck and cheeses at the Distilleria Bertagnolli
- Visit the oldest family-owned distillery in Trentino
- Sample grappa and spirits from the Distilleria Bertagnolli
- Taste local speck and cheeses
- Discover traditional ingredients and flavors of Trentino
Founded back in 1870 at Mezzacorona (Trento) by the noblewoman Giulia de Kreutzenberg and the pharmacist Edoardo Bertagnoli, the multiple award winning Distilleria Bertagnoli specializes in the production of grappa and spirits certified by the Istituto Tutela Grappa del Trentino. This precious estate has been passed down and maintained for generations with passion and devotion.
The Distilleria Bertagnoli is located in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg and runs its own production chain: from the selection of the grapes at the very beginning to the proper distilation of the raw ingredients to the bottling of the grappa and spirits. The "pure hearted" Bertagnolli grappa is full of perfections from the viewpoint of preserving and prioritizing only the best aromatic and sensorial components to create its top quality final product.
- Welcome to the distillery
- Visit to the first and most historic Bertagnolli Framily alembic from the 1800's
- Visit to the double boiler vapor alembics created by the family
- Visit to the cellar where the grappa ages for years in French barrels
- Visit the store where the grappa and spirits are sold
Bertagnolli offers two different tasting experiences:
- Bertagnolli Experience Grappino®
- Tasting of two classic grappas from the Bertagnolli tradition. Choose between:Gran Grappino® Bianco, Gran Grappino® Oro, Grappa di Teroldego Trentino. The first two are best seller products produced from the very original recipe from the 1800's and representative of the business. The third option is a monovariety grappa of the Teroldego grape, a red grape native to the Piana Rotaliana with a blueberry and wild red berries aroma. For those who do not fancy grappa, one can choose to sample instead two liquors from the following: Liquore Mirtillo, Liquore Bombardino. Bread stick snacks will be offered to accompany the tasting.
- Bertagnolli Experience 1870
- This is a tasting experience that allows for the sampling of two white grappas (one blended grappa and one monovariety grappa), one reserve barrel-aged grappa and one grappa from the special Collezione Gran Riserve. To accompany the grappas, there is an offering of speck and local cheeses from Trentino. For those who do not enjoy grappa, there is the option to taste four liquors instead.
- Guided visit of the distillery
- Grappa or liquir tasting
- Transportation (available upon request)
Chidren 17 years and under: free
Via del Teroldego, 11/13, 38016 Mezzocorona TN
- Gran Grappino® Bertagnolli
Since its founding in 1870, Grappino® Bertagnolli has been produced by the Distillery, and it is our best-selling product of all the time. It is obtained by the distillation of pomace of Teroldego, the most traditional and popular red grape of Trentino characterised by its intense aromas of blueberry and other local berries, and the pomace of other grapes from the vineyards of Trentino that complement its aromatic bouquet, from which an outstanding Grappa is made thanks to its harmony and ability to express the local terroir
- Grappe Monovarietali trentine
The monovariety Bertagnolli grappas are a tribute to the local land of Trentino and are produced from the double-boiler distillation of selected Trentino grapes including: Teroldego, Moscato Giallo, Chardonnay, Nosiola, Marzemino, Müller Thurgau and Gewürztraminer.
- Collezione Gran Riserve
To celebrate its 145th Anniversary, Bertagnolli presents the Collezione Gran Riserve. Innovative design, rediscovered ancient recipes, elegant labels, long years’ ageing in small oak barrels. The magical synthesis of Artistry, Process, and Celebration. The story of Distilleria Bertagnolli, its important cultural heritage, and the uniqueness of the ancient art of distillation enclosed in every single bottle. With premium quality and refined taste, the Collezione Gran Riserve by Bertagnolli represents the noteworthy tradition of the Trentino Grappa in outstanding premium packaging. Exclusive hand-labelled and numbered bottles.
Monday - Friday: min 2 max 50 people
A full day to discover the hidden gem of Vallagarina and Trento wine region!The day will start with ...
The Distilleria Bertagnoli is located in the Piana Rotaliana Königsberg and runs its own production ...
KOKUN SPA presso il Luna Wellness Hotel è il pianeta del benessere naturale a Folgarida, nella belli...
Questa storica ferrata, adatta a persone con già esperienza nel mondo delle ferrate e in buona forma...
Avete voglia di provare un nuovo sport? Volete sapere se l’arrampicata fa per voi? Oggi sarete accon...
Questo canyon vi sorprenderà. Inizialmente poco impegnativo, dopo un crescendo di scivoli e salti tr...