- See the 18th-Century Venetian aristocrats vacation spot
- Visit the medieval city's, Piazza dei Signori
- Taste prosecco, first produced in Treviso
Join a 2-hour walking tour of the northeastern city of Treviso, modeled after the infamous Venice, and wander the narrow streets with a local to discover why ancient poets described Treviso as a città cortese (“courteous city”). See the city, that due to its calm and peaceful atmosphere, 18th-Century Venetian aristocrats chose to make Treviso their vacation spot.
Your local guide will introduce you to the city, showing you the historical heritage of this medieval city, beginning at the Ponte dell'Università. Your tour will lead you past the Loggia dei Cavalieri to the central meeting location for locals, at the Piazza dei Signori. After your tour has finished sit in the square and sip on Prosecco, originally produced in this region.
Sites you will see on your tour:
- Complesso Santa Caterina
- Pescheria island
- San Vito square
- Loggia dei Cavalieri
- Monte di Pietà
- Santa Lucia Church
- Porta Quaranta
- Piazzetta (little square) della Torre
- Signori square
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Short historical and cultural explanations
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Entrance tickets for churches or monuments along the itinerary
- Explanations inside monuments or churches
Ponte dell'Università, Riviera Garibaldi, 31100 Treviso TV, Italy
University bridge (Riviera Santa Margherita side).
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 participants
- Maximum of 15 people per tour
- Please note that itineraries are approximate (details could change due weather, high water or other external factors)
- No entrance in museums or palaces is included in this tour
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11.00am
During this 2.5-hour private tour your expert guide will take you through the most important and int...
A soli 15 minuti da Asolo, dichiarato uno dei borghi più belli d'Italia, si trovano le Terme dei Col...
Col Vetoraz is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: The Grand Wine Tour is a mark of excelle...
Da Romano’s Curse: save Cunizza from her Fate! This tour is perfect for active teens, adults and fam...
Fai davvero il Tiramisù più buono del mondo? Anche quest’anno la più golosa competizione culinaria d...
Anche quest'anno il bellissimo centro storico di Asolo ospiterà l'evento Calici di Stelle, l'appunta...