- Watch the 50th edition of the regatta from a panoramic terrace
- Big screen set up at the Bagno Sticco
- Brunch buffet with hot and cold dishes
A stone's throw from the Castle of Miramare, the facility was constructed in 1955 by Antonio Sticco. Thanks to its proximity to the protected marine reserve, it guarantees a clean sea environment rich in marine species. With its "meditation rock," the reading area, its 1950s cabins, the expansive white-walled spaces and the small beach, it is a bathing establishment beloved by the inhabitants of Trieste.
For the special Barcolana Experience, there will be a rich buffet starting at 10:00 am with samples of hot and cold dishes. At the buffet you can enjoy: croutons, various canapes, cheeses, local ham, lasagna with meat filling or fish en croûte, local desserts paired with local wine, water and coffee.
- Buffet lunch (standing) based on hot and cold dishes
- Big screen to watch the race live
- Musical entertainment
- Barcolana Experience gadget
- Anything not indicated under "inclusions”
Viale Miramare, 90, 34136 Trieste (TS), Italy
Bagno Sticco bathing establishment
- In case of bad weather, the event will take place in the covered area of the Bagno Sticco
- Sunday, October 14, 2018
- Open from 10 am, access from the Bagno Sticco beach resort
Attend the most visited regatta in the world on the magnificent Gulf of Trieste as a guest racer in ...
In Occasione della Barcolana 2018 erwartet Sie das Hotel mit einer Tour durch die Dolomiten und den ...
Machen Sie mit einem privaten Gästeführer eine Führung durch das wunderschöne Triest. Dieser Ort wir...
La particolare posizione geografica lo rende il circuito di casa di molti piloti italiani e trovando...
Treffen Sie Ihre Gruppe um 15.30 Uhr am Barcolana Experience Stand für eine geführte Wanderung in Tr...
On occasion of the 50th edition of the Barcolana, take advantage of this unforgettable experience. T...