Barcolana 2018, tasty bus at the Karst
- Excursion in Carso with private coach and guide
- Visit the splendid Castle of Duino, overlooking the sea
- Visit to the “Le Torri Di Slivia" Grotto with exclusive aperitif
Enjoy the forthcoming 2018 Barcolana race with a half-day tour to discover Trieste and its surroundings.
You will first visit the splendid Duino Castle, a fortification built atop a karst rock spur overlooking the sea; you'll visit the manor, still inhabited by the Princes of Thurn and Taxis, and its magnificent gardens.
You will then head to the Karst plateau for a private tour of the 'Torri di Slivia' cave - an upside-down world where towers descend from the ceiling and show you what the world was like in its infancy. At the heart of this spellbinding cave, you'll get to sip a refreshing cocktail!
After the tour, you will head back to Trieste on a private bus.
- Excursion by coach with accompanying person
- Visit to the Duino Castle (ticket included)
- Private visit to the “Torri di Slivia" Grotto with aperitif
- Barcolana Experience gadget
- Anything not listed under 'included'
Piazza Guglielmo Oberdan, 34133 Trieste TS, Italy
In front of the Palazzo della Regione
- The return trip will be approximately scheduled at 1:00 pm
- A minimum of 10 participants is required
Friday 12th October 2018 at 3:00 pm
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste from a...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste. This ...
Live an off-road experience with on the famous Napoleonica track, going from uphill Trieste all alon...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Discover Trieste in comfort, aboard a bus, exploing the most beautiful sights and attractions the ci...
TrustMe* pres. Skream [Open to Close] Per l'INGRESSO OMAGGIO entro l'01.00 contatta il tuo PR di fid...