- Meet your guide straight at Trieste cruise port (super convienient if you're coming from a cruise ship!)
- Discover what makes Trieste unique, beside the fact of being physically isolated from the rest of Italy
- Explore Piazza Cavana (the heart of the city) and see the stunning Cathedral of San Giusto
- From the Castle of San Giusto, enjoy a breathtaking view on Trieste, the harbour and the sea
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste. This place is - strangely - still quite "ignored" by most of the touristic flows, but it represents a real gem of Italy, although geographically isolated from the rest of Italy.
During this tour - which will start from Trieste cruise port - you will breath the authentic atmosphere of the city, while you walk along its ancient streets, alleys and historical buildings. The tour will "touch" some of the most important spots of the ancient Trieste, like the main square (Piazza Cavana), the Cathedral of San Giusto, the Castle of San Giusto, the Roman Theater, the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore, the Church of San Silvestro, the "Borgo Teresiano" and the Grand Canal.
During your walk, especially when you're near Piazza Cavana, don't forget to take a look at the beautiful historical buildings all around you, to the fruit markets and craft fairs. From a few panoramic spot, you'll also have the chance to enjoy a beautiful view on the city, the harbor and the sea.
Oh, and don't forget to bring your camera along!
- expert tour guide
- food & drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Stazione Marittima, Molo dei Bersaglieri, 3, 34123 Trieste
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the entrance of "Promotrieste - Centro congressi stazione marittima"
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- this tour runs every day at 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
Attend the most visited regatta in the world on the magnificent Gulf of Trieste as a guest racer in ...
To celebrate Barcolana 2018, take part in a tour to discover the beaty and flavors of Collio.Visit C...
Join this private walking tour led by a local guide to discover the beautiful city of Trieste from a...
Discover Trieste in comfort, aboard a bus, exploing the most beautiful sights and attractions the ci...
Enjoy a guided tour of Ljubljana aboard a comfortable new bus. Explore the vibrant city located in t...
Depart from Trieste to explore Aquileia's UNESCO World Heritage site, a rich and flourishing city of...