Arctic Sail Safari
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
There is so much life in the fjords in the winter time where seabirds, eagles, seals, and schools of fish gather to feed and stay alive during the rough, and dark winter months. Live a memorable experience for you and your friends while exploring the fjords on-board a comfortable catamaran, fish for lunch at one of the greatest fishing spots, and prepare a fresh, homemade meal onboard.
Simply an unforgettable day in the Arctic fjords!
- Guided cruising tour onboard one of our comfortable catamarans
- Spotting and learning about marine wildlife such as eagles, seals, seabirds and whales
- Small Bites, Espresso Coffee & a wide variety of premium Tea
- Fishing at secret spots (with 99% success rate onboard)
- Preparation of a warm meal from your fresh catch
- Easy sailing with the possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
- Comfortable Seatings
- Warm Safety Suits
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø
Dock behind Scandic Ishavshotel
- From September 15th to March 14th
- 9.00 - 14.00 daily
This walking tour takes you through the city center of Oslo, showcasing spots like the Opera House, ...
This Northern Lights Sailing Experience is a 3-hour excursion that gives you the opportunity to see ...
The Northern Lights is something all travelers should experience. Up in the far North, they know how...
The Arctic is such a magical place, offering special moments through and around the fjords during th...
Choose the optimal way to maximize your chances of seeing the Northern Lights during our comfortable...
Enjoy this fun adrenaline filled tour while explaining Tromsø’s history and sightseeing along the wa...