Fjord Excursion by RIB
Enjoy this fun adrenaline filled tour while explaining Tromsø’s history and sightseeing along the way. There is so much to explore around Tromsø and the wildlife in the fjords is truly something magical! This experience is a fast and affordable way to see the fjords on a guided tour with experienced skippers. Don’t miss the thrill of flying across the fjords in up to 45 knots.
- Guided sightseeing tour onboard a powerful 600HP RIB-Boat
- 50-60 minutes of navigation in speeds up to 45 knots
- Warm safety suits
- Goggles, hats, gloves, and boots
- Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
- Debrief with the possibility to learn what wildlife and points of interest you'll explore
- Coffee/premium tea & cake when you come back to our warm lounge
Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø
Dock behind Scandic Ishavshotel
- This excursion is available for children only higher than 140cm
- 15 May – 31 March
- From 09:30 till 11:30 and from 12:00 till 14:00, daily
This walking tour takes you through the city center of Oslo, showcasing spots like the Opera House, ...
There is so much life in the fjords in the winter time where seabirds, eagles, seals, and schools of...
This Northern Lights Sailing Experience is a 3-hour excursion that gives you the opportunity to see ...
The Northern Lights is something all travelers should experience. Up in the far North, they know how...
The Arctic is such a magical place, offering special moments through and around the fjords during th...
Choose the optimal way to maximize your chances of seeing the Northern Lights during our comfortable...