- Visit the place where, since 1863, the Martini is conceived every day from the expert hands of the Piedmontese winemakers.
- 4 different options from which to choose and live an amazing experience at Casa Martini
- Visit the Wine History Museum, one of the world’s most important collections relating to the history of wine-making
Don't miss the chance to visit Casa Martini, an historical place that celebrates one of the most important and historic brand - created over 150 years ago - of made in Italy.
With these four options you will have the possibility to visit the Martini & Rossi’s company museums.
You will be able to choose among 4 options:
- SELF TOUR: Visit the Wine History Museum, one of the world’s most important collections relating to the history of wine-making and the Mondo Martini Gallery, Martini & Rossi’s company museums that let you travel through the 150 years of the company and taste our products in the Martini Store. Our audioguide will walk you through a unique experience.
- GUIDED TOUR: Let our guides walk you into the world Martini & Rossi with a guided group visit of the Mondo Martini Gallery, the Wine Museum. Celebrate your experience with an aperitif.
- MIXOLOGY MASTERCLASS - In addition to the guided group visit of the Mondo Martini Gallery, you will be attending to a Mixology Masterclass in the Bar Academy. Surrounded by a unique atmosphere, our bartenders will teach you how to prepare some of the most iconic cocktails of the Martini Drink Strategy
- VERMOUTH MASTERCLASS - In addition to the guided group visit of the Mondo Martini Gallery, you will be attending to a premium Vermouth Masterclass in the Bar Academy. Discover the ancient technique of our master blender, current guardian of the Martini secret formula, and their surprising use of botanicals. Challenge yourself on balancing the aromatic notes and Make Your Own Vermouth for real!
- Visit the Wine Museum
- Gallery Mondo Martini visit
- Self tour: Visit with audioguide ITA or ENG, Cocktail Martini & Tonic or Tastings of two Martini samples in the Martini store
- Guided tour: Welcome and tour intro, guided visit to the museums, tasting, visit to the Martini store
- Mixology: Welcome and tour intro, guided visit to the museums, Mixology masterclass and tasting, visit to the Martini store
- Vermouth masterclass: Welcome and tour intro, guided visit to the museums, Vermouth masterclass and tasting, visit to the Martini store
- Groups of 20 people or more: reduced (Mixology or Vermouth)
- Child (0-6): free
- Youth (7-17): reduced
- Over 65: reduced
Piazza Luigi Rossi, 2, 10023 Pessione TO, Італія
- For individual booking or groups with less than 10 people please contact us at: email@example.com
- Minimum 10 people
- Martini self tour. For this tour you can enter at any time between 10.00am and 4.30pm, even if your ticket shows 10.00am.
- Martini guided tour: min 10 max 40 people
- Mixology masterclass: min 10 max 40 people
- Vermouth masterclass: min 10 max 40 people
- Every day
- Depending on the option choosen (see calendar)
Incontra la tua guida autorizzata ad Alba, cuore delle Langhe, ed acquista quello che occorre per il...
On the way from downtown to Porta Palazzo Market, your private guide will talk about the culinary tr...
Partecipa alla Merenda Reale®, un modo gustoso e originale per rivivere l’epoca d'oro in cui a Torin...
"Tenuta Carretta is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hosp...
Partecipa a un'esperienza di degustazione di cioccolata calda e biscotti tradizionali alla Caffetter...
Quella di Josetta Saffirio è una storia antica, dolce come le colline sulle quali è nata. Una storia...
“Cascina Chicco is a member of The Grand Wine Tour Association: a quality brand that certifies hospi...
The 'Secret food tour' is the best way to really get in touch with the city, its flavors and its aut...
This tour will allow you to visit Turin on board a sightseeing open bus and fully enjoy the excellen...
Give yourself a day of total rest and relaxation: let yourself be cuddled by the treatments and faci...