Take part in a guided tour of the Egyptian Museum of Turin, second in volume only to the Cairo’s museum. Your expert guide will show you all the most important of the 36.000 artifacts that the museum contains, including interesting stories associated to them. Learn more about sphinxes, hieroglyphs and mummies and don't miss the chance to discover one of the most important collections in the world.
Attractions & guided tours
Egyptian Museum of Turin small-group guided tour
Availability: Every day except Monday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take part in a small-group tour of Turin’s Egyptian Museum
- Learn more about the artifacts you'll see from your expert guide
- Get the chance to admire one of the most important collections in the world
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- Admission ticket to the Museo Egizio
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Child (6-14 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Piazza Carignano, 10123 Turin TO, Italy
In front of the square's statue. You guide will hold a sign with 'Egyptian Museum small group tour' written on it
Every day except Monday at 10.00am and 2.30pm
Raphael Tours and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.