Explore Turin's historic center with an expert local guide and learn more about the city's chocolate production visiting some shops and historic cafes. Learn about the importance of chocolate making in the city and how it developed through the centuries. Move through Piazza Castello, and the Quadrilatero Romano and enjoy a stop to taste 'bicerin', a typical Turinese drink made of coffee and chocolate.
Turin chocolate tour
Availability: Every day except Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a food tour of Turin focused on its renowned chocolate production
- Sample 'bicerin', a typical coffee and chocolate drink at a historic café
- Visit chocolate shops and learn more about the process of chocolate making
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Food and drinks tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or tea
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Child (0-7 years old): reduced
Piazza Castello, Turin TO, Italy
In front of Palazzo Madama. Your guide will have a sign with 'chocolate tour' written on it
What to remember
- Please specify any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
Every day except Sunday at 3.00pm
Raphael Tours and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.