Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the canyon's Eastern Rim, the Confluence of the Little Colorado River, Horseshoe Bend, and Lake Powell, which is a man-made reservoir. Upon landing, you'll hop on a 4-wheel drive vehicle and zoom off to Antelope Canyon where you will have a 90-minute guided tour. Your Native American guide will lead you through the winding slot canyon and learn all about the history of the early Natives who had to seek shelter in the canyon walls. After the Antelope Canyon tour, you'll take a ride to Wilderness River Adventures on a rafting trip. The raft trip begins from Glen Canyon Dam on a motorized raft that will travel 15.5 miles up the Colorado River. This trip has a pit stop to explore the ancient petroglyphs on the canyon walls made by ancient dwellers. The guide will fill you in on the history of Glen Canyon, Glen Canyon Dam, and the native animals that still live in the area. The raft will go through Horseshoe Bend before ending at Lee's Ferry. Ground transportation will take you back to Grand Canyon South with sights of the Navajo Indian Nation and a stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post.
Antelope Canyon and river adventure from Grand Canyon South Rim
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See aerial views of the Grand Canyon's Eastern Rim, the Colorado River, Lake Powell, and Horseshoe Bend
- Explore Antelope Canyon with a guide
- Take a raft trip down the Colorado River
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Airplane flight from Grand Canyon Airport to Page, AZ
- Guided ground tour of Antelope Canyon
- 15.5-mile smooth water float trip on the Colorado River
- 2 meals included
- Return via motorcoach or van
South Rim Terminal, 3555 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
Check-in at our private air tour terminal at the Grand Canyon National Airport.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Daily: 6.30am
- This is a seasonal product and only operates March 01 through October 31
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.