Climb aboard The Grand Canyon desert view tour if you want the total rim experience. Well informed and entertaining guides will interpret the indigenous fauna, flora and provide captivating geological and human history. Travel in an open-air Jeep Wrangler and stop at many prominent vistas, some fairly remote the farther east you go. At the Desert View Watchtower be sure to look at the murals depicting scenes of local Indian culture. Then peer down thousands of feet and witness the mighty Colorado River where it curves and heads to the west. On a clear day you can see over 100 miles. A free ticket to the Imax movie 'The Hidden Secrets' is included in your tour.
The Grand Canyon desert view tour
- The complete South Rim experience in an open-air Jeep Wrangler
- Explore Desert View Watchtower
- Peer down to the mighty Colorado River thousands of feet below
- Learn the history and geology of the Canyon from your expert guide
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. All Grand Canyon tours depart from the National Geographic Visitor Center, just outside the south entrance to the park, at 450 State Route 64, Tusayan, AZ 86023.
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- Face mask required
- Every hour, on the half-hour, from 8:30am to 1:30pm