In this tour, your first stop is to visit the iconic City Palace built on the banks of the Pichola Lake, by Maharana Udai Singh in 1570. This impressive complex of several palaces is a blend of Rajput and Mughal influences. Half of it is still occupied by the royal family and partly converted into a museum. Another striking structure in the city is the Jagdish Temple, built by Maharana Jagat Singh in 1651. Lastly, you will visit Sahelion-ki Bari, a beautiful garden with beautiful fountains, trees, flowers, a lotus pool, and a small museum.
Excursions & day trips
Half-day Udaipur lake city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Visit the iconic City Palace that is still occupied with the royal family
- See a striking structure of Jagdish Temple
- Admire the beautiful garden, Sahelion-ki Bari
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees to sites
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 6-11)
Pick-up from your hotels in Udaipur city only
Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please re-confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your departure. You will find their information after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, a cap, and sunglasses and bring a water bottle
- For cultural (and religious) reasons it is strongly recommended to wear full-length trousers and half/full sleeve tops
- Check with your tour guide for specific instructions
- Daily at 9.00am
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.