- Are you passionate about Italian language? Do you love racing bikes or mountain bikes?
- Experience a wonderful adventure studying Italian language and racing bikes or mountain bikes!
- Join our courses that combine Italian language, culture and racing bikes or mountain bikes!
- ON DEMAND: If you are not interested in the bike, contact us for your best sport and we will send you a customise price!
Live a wonderful experience that will allow you to learn or perfect the Italian language and to perform unforgettable tours by racing bike or mountain bike in the unique landscapes of Urbino (The Marche Region), very close to Tuscany and Umbria!
- Italian language course: 15 hours of lessons, subdivided in 5 afternoons from Monday to Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Levels: A0, A1, A2, B1, B2, C1. Minimum number of participants: 4. 1 hour lesson = 60 minutes.NOTE: We will send you a customise price in case we do not have 4 students per group.
- Racing bike program: Urbino and its surroundings are the ideal place for charming bike tours in the hills, mountains and planes, all at the discovery of a territory that is rich in history, natural wonders and priceless historical monuments. Our itineraries are all designed and subdivided by athletic preparation levels of the participants and they will lead you to explore medieval castles and villages and breathtaking landscapes. SCHEDULE: 3 weekly morning tours are planned, from a minimum of 2.5 hours to a maximum of 5 hours.
- Mountain bike program: For mountain bike enthusiasts, the unpaved roads in Urbino and surrounding areas are many and varied: country roads, farm roads or paths that follow the cattle. Easy bike rides at the bottom of the valley or more demanding and challenging ones on the hills; protected natural areas or natural parks, dirt roads that connected the magnificent villages and well kept historical centers. Each trail will be rich in nature, history, culture and tradition. SCHEDULE: 3 weekly morning tours are planned, subdivided in 2 types of field trips (easy and medium-challenging) and 1 mountain bike school days (basic and advanced)
- Guided tour to Urbino: A guided tour in English is planned to two main sightseeing locations: • The "Palazzo Ducale", which houses the National Gallery of the Marche region, where it is possible to admire the wonderful court of Federico da Montefeltro and his famous "Studiolo" in inled wood; • the extraordinary "Oratorio" of Saint Giovanni Battista, with his precious cycle of frescoes by the Salimbeni brothers, dating back to the fifteenth century.
- Accommodation: Each participant will be hosted at the 3 star hotels in Urbino (BB treatment), carefully selected and located downtown or among the green hills just past the city walls. Overnight stay and breakfast are included in the service offered and they include a 6-night stay (arrival on Sunday and departure on Saturday morning).
- Meals: 6 dinners will be offered to each participant in different restaurants of the city.
- Any flight
- Transfers from/to airport
- Any food (except the ones included in the program)
Biblioteca di Economia e Sociologia “Battiferri”, Via Aurelio Saffi, 42, 61029 Urbino PU, Італія
Palazzo Battiferri, in the city centre
With own racing bike along: € 970,00
Without own racing bike along: € 1.080,00
With own racing bike along: € 865,00
Without own mountain bike along: € 1.032,00
Descubra una idílica ciudad de montaña en la región italiana de Marche, donde las casas y palacios d...
En este curso de cinco días, experimentarás el idioma, la música, la comida, el vino y la cultura de...
Prueba una experiencia única en la vida alquilando un maravilloso coche vintage durante todo el día:...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...