Albufera bike tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See rare species of wading bird with a unique boat trip around the lake
- Taste the original Valencian paella with a lunch in front of the sea
- Perfect bike tour for nature's lovers
Located some 20 km south of Valencia, a visit to the natural lagoon of Albufera is a must for nature lovers! The excursion begins close to Serranos Towers. Here you'll meet your guide who lead you until Albufera Natural Park. It is a national park and surrounded by wetlands with about 250 different bird species.
Begin the tour leaving the old city and descending into the Turia Gardens, where the river used to flow through, in the direction of the City of Arts and Sciences. You ride on the bike line, until the end of the Turia park, then leave it going up a bridge and you ride until you reach the little town of El Palmar, located in the middle of the lagoon, and here, take a boat for an incredibly relaxing boat trip on the lagoon!
Finish the tour with a special Valencian lunch: paella! At La Albufera the tradition of paella kept growing through time and it is where you can taste the best paella in Spain!
- Bike tour
- Bike rental for 24 hours (not only for tour)
- Paella lunch
- Boat tour around natural lagoon
- Helmet (on request)
- Food and drinks , unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-11 years old: reduced
Calle Puerto Rico 22, 46006, Ruzafa, Valencia
PassionBike rent & tours shop
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people is required
Friday at 10.00am
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...
Leaving directly from the tour office in Ruzafa, your tour guide will lead you on an excellent ride ...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
Explore the City of Arts & Sciences with a passionate local guide and find out how the futuristic ar...
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science M...
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts an...
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium of Europe. Situated inside the City of the Arts and...
Enjoy the colourful street art of Valencia on this free tour. With your professional guide, you will...
Enjoy an authentic Spanish night in Valencia! We have selected for you the most typical flavors off ...
The Príncipe Felipe Science Museum is the great 21st-century science museum for getting to know in a...