City of Arts and Sciences guided tour with gourmet lunch or dinner at Valencia's highest terrace
- Guided tour of City of Arts and Sciences with wine and tapas tasting
- Ascend to the highest terrace in Valencia to enjoy a spectacular 180º view over the city
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to maintain the ambience of the experience
Experience a walking tour of the City of Arts and Sciences and know the story of how the architectural masterpiece came to be and its importance. The visit will start off with the pick-up at accommodation by a private driver. You will then visit the seven structures that compose the complex in an hour and a half guided visit. During the explanation, you will talk about Valencia, its culture, its history and the socio-economic impact that the complex had at the time. Local wines and tapas will follow with mile-long city views as the perfect background whilst you try a selection of freshly prepared dishes. This meal will be served at the Valencia's highest terrace with 180º views to the City of Arts and Sciences.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
- Guided walking tour around the City of Arts and Sciences
- Lunch or dinner with tapas and wines with spectacular views from the highest terrace
- Children 0-5 years old: free
Pick-up from your accommodation
- Dinner will enjoy early sunsets during winter and late sunsets during summer
- Subject to favourable weather conditions
- Group size: min. 1 max. 10 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Morning tour at 11.00am
- Afternoon tour: schedules change depending on the season (4.00pm, 5.00pm, 5.30pm, 6.00pm, 6.30pm or 7.00pm)
spanish la liga: Valencia - Celta de Vigo 26-09-2018 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spa...
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! ung Felix ...
Evento del sello Madrileño Xtraperlo Records en Agora Club con unos invitados muy especiales! VLC-BC...
Confirmado, ya tenemos ubicación para las paellas de bienvenidas universitarias!! Disfruta del prime...
0810_18 Barraca presenta... 16º Palmeres Festival /\\\\ Amelie Lens | Franky Rizardo | P.E.A.R.L. Si...