Valencia gastronomical tour with wine tasting
- Central Market, the largest center dedicated to the specialty of fresh products in Europe
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Valencian wine tasting in a very special place
Many visitors know Valencia as the city of sun and paella. But the city have many other culinary specialities that you must know. Delicious rice dishes - combining unimaginable products - fish, vegetables from the Valencian crops, meats, sweets, some dishes associated with our festivities and a great variety of local products complete our rich Mediterranean diet. In this tour, you will discover all of them!
During this experience, you’ll be immerse in the Valencian gastronomy history and customs, and you’ll know about what we like to eat, how we do it and with whom, and why the food becomes the star of all our meetings, a genuine Valencian tradition!
Let’s get lost across the wonderful downtown of Valencia where you’ll visit the cathedral of gastronomy: the spectacular Central Market, the largest center dedicated to the specialty of fresh products in Europe. The modernist building is a treasure-trove of a great fruits and vegetables polychrome - products just arrived from the fields - the herbs and spices aromas, an incredible assortment of fresh fish and seafood from the Mediterranean…you must experience it yourself!
Also you will going to taste several typical products. You will do small tastings during the tour, and then you will visit a high quality local organic products shops, award winner of the best selling point of Spain. And finally, you will enjoy two excellent Valencian wine tasting in a very special place at the heart of the city.
- Local and professional guide
- Guided tour (downtown of Valencia, organic products shop)
- Tasting of Valencian wines and typical products
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Downtown of Valencia, behind the Lonja building
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide (Spanish, English and French)
- Comfortable clothes, appropriate shoes, hat, and water are recommended (2 km walking)
- Monday and Friday at 11.00am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before
spanish la liga: Valencia - Celta de Vigo 26-09-2018 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spa...
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! ung Felix ...
Evento del sello Madrileño Xtraperlo Records en Agora Club con unos invitados muy especiales! VLC-BC...
Confirmado, ya tenemos ubicación para las paellas de bienvenidas universitarias!! Disfruta del prime...
0810_18 Barraca presenta... 16º Palmeres Festival /\\\\ Amelie Lens | Franky Rizardo | P.E.A.R.L. Si...