Morning walking tour with paella lunch in Valencia
- Visit the city center of Valencia on a guided tour
- See Saint Vincent's martyrdom crypt, Plaça de la Verge and Porta de la Valldigna
- Enjoy a paella meal complete with salad, dessert and wine
Ciutat Vella or The Old City of Valencia is the birthplace of the city. On this tour, your local foodie and tour guide will take you on a journey through time, culture and memories of the city that he calls home. Valencia was once a Phoenician, Iberian, Roman, Visigoth, Muslim, Jewish and Christian city and has been influenced by each culture throughout history. Each culture has left many influential impacts that still are visible today for locals and travelers to enjoy daily. During your tour you will visit 5 of Valencia's most important neighborhoods: Seu, Xerea, Carme, Mercat & Velluters.
These neighborhoods represent the ecclesiastical power, the Moorish enclosure, the Jewish quarter, the popular boroughs, and the city's merchants and artisans. You will taste Valencian tapas along the way as well as visit the Mercat Central in order to get to know the specific products and techniques for Paella cooking. Vegetables, meats, fishes, spices and rice are all important when cooking an authentic paella!
Your tour will finish with a meal consisting of salad, paella, dessert and drink of your choice. Your guide will discuss with you the history of the paella dish and speak about Valencian people and thier love for fresh and simple ingredients!
Sites you will visit:
- Almudín surroundings and L'Almoina archaeological center square
- Saint Vincent's martyrdom crypt
- Banys de L'Almirall (when available)
- Cathedral - Plaça de la Verge
- Llotja de la Seda (Silk Exchange) - Plaça del Mercat
- Plaça de Carne - Porta de la Valldigna
- Valencia city center tour
- Authorized tour guides in mueums and monuments
- Entrance tickets
- Sampling of 2 tapas
- Lunch with salad, paella, beverage and dessert
- Infants (aged 0-2)
Plaça de Sant Lluís Bertran, 1, 46003 València, Spain
Meet your guide at the Almudín Museum, next to the Fountain at Plaça de Sant Lluis Bertrán.
- Tour operates with 2 to 12 people
- Daily at 10.00am
El próximo 24 de noviembre en Impersonal continuamos celebrando nuestra primera década de vida tras ...
Preparados para brillar casi más que las estrellas!! Contamos contigo!! #LightsOn Genres: Hits,R&B,H...
New Year's Eve - Nochevieja 2018 en Le Premier ¡No lo puedes perder! Genres: Hits,Latin,R&B Lines Up...
Morning Day One - More info soon! Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Outdoor Door Policies: Ele...
La marca de electrónica más en forma de Andalucía, LOCAL29, llega a Valencia de la mano de ZIUR. Com...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Giordano Ashruf & Rashid ...