- Visit the city center of Valencia on a guided tour
- See Saint Vincent's martyrdom crypt, Plaça de la Verge and Porta de la Valldigna
- Enjoy a paella meal complete with salad, dessert and wine
Ciutat Vella or The Old City of Valencia is the birthplace of the city. On this tour, your local foodie and tour guide will take you on a journey through time, culture and memories of the city that he calls home. Valencia was once a Phoenician, Iberian, Roman, Visigoth, Muslim, Jewish and Christian city and has been influenced by each culture throughout history. Each culture has left many influential impacts that still are visible today for locals and travelers to enjoy daily. During your tour you will visit 5 of Valencia's most important neighborhoods: Seu, Xerea, Carme, Mercat & Velluters.
These neighborhoods represent the ecclesiastical power, the Moorish enclosure, the Jewish quarter, the popular boroughs, and the city's merchants and artisans. You will taste Valencian tapas along the way as well as visit the Mercat Central in order to get to know the specific products and techniques for Paella cooking. Vegetables, meats, fishes, spices and rice are all important when cooking an authentic paella!
Your tour will finish with a meal consisting of salad, paella, dessert and drink of your choice. Your guide will discuss with you the history of the paella dish and speak about Valencian people and thier love for fresh and simple ingredients!
Sites you will visit:
- Almudín surroundings and L'Almoina archaeological center square
- Saint Vincent's martyrdom crypt
- Banys de L'Almirall (when available)
- Cathedral - Plaça de la Verge
- Llotja de la Seda (Silk Exchange) - Plaça del Mercat
- Plaça de Carne - Porta de la Valldigna
- Valencia city center tour
- Authorized tour guides in mueums and monuments
- Entrance tickets
- Sampling of 2 tapas
- Lunch with salad, paella, beverage and dessert
- Infants (aged 0-2)
Plaça de Sant Lluís Bertran, 1, 46003 València, Spain
Meet your guide at the Almudín Museum, next to the Fountain at Plaça de Sant Lluis Bertrán.
- Tour operates with 2 to 12 people
- Daily at 10.00am
Attention, votre billet ne donne pas accès au GP. Votre billet définitif sera envoyé par e-mail au p...
Saturday Night Fever @ Agenda Club Genres: Hits Lines Up: Secret Guest Atmospheres: International Do...
Pop Champagne Opening Party Collective from Valencia organizer of events and parties such as Pop Cha...
Mar, arena, orilla, olas, brisa marina, sal y azul del cielo. Salitre. 1918 Balneario Termas Victori...
¡Amnesia presents Hotel82 Summer Edition! ☀ El sábado 28 de julio vuelve a Hotel82 una de las fiesta...
Hailing from the city of Valencia, producer, remixer, DJ, label owner and event promoter Edu Imberno...