Oceanográfic and Principe Felipe Science Museum combined tickets
- Explore the biggest aquarium of Europe
- Enjoy a full range of interactive activities at the science museum
- Discover the most important marine ecosystems
- Admire the spectacular building of Principe Felipe Science Museum
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences with a combined ticket to the Oceanográfic and the Principe Felipe Science Museum!
This is the biggest aquarium of Europe. Situated inside the architectural complex vanguardista of the City of the Arts and Sciences. This place reproduces faithfully the most important marine ecosystems. The Oceanogràfic features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people! The pool of exhibition, with an area equivalent to two Olympic pools and a depth of 11 m surface, has the best conditions for studying and observing dolphins. The facility also has four other pools with training functions, reproduction and medical care. Enjoy the demonstrations of intelligence of bottlenose dolphins through a surprising and educational exhibit, one of the largest dolphinariums in the world. Five pools, this facility can accommodate thirty dolphins.
- Príncipe Felipe Science Museum
A reference point for interactive science and one of the most visited destinations in the country, with over 30,7 million visitors since its inauguration in 2000! The museum is the great 21st-century science museum for getting to know in a didactic, interactive, and entertaining way everything to do with life, science, and technology. The spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava contains over 26,000 square metres of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters. Full interactivity is one of its special features. The method used by the museum consists of a huge variety of seasonal exhibitions and scientific activities of all kinds to arouse the visitor’s curiosity on new technologies and scientific advancements, so as generate a pleasant learning process in which the visitor always takes an active part and decides where he/she would like to go and what he/she would like to know.
- Combined ticket to Oceanográfic and Principe Felipe Science Museum
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced
- Senior over 65 years old: reduced
- People with disabilities: reduced
Pont l'Assut de l'Or, 46013 València, Valencia, Іспанія
City of Arts and Sciences: Avenida del Profesor López Piñero, 7 46013. Valencia, Spain
- Please note: It is mandatory to print the voucher. You can visit the Oceanographic and the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum on different dates, but at least one of the two places you will have to visit on the date selected at the time of your purchase. On that day, when you exchange your voucher at the ticket office of the attraction you decided to visit first, you will have to indicate the date on which you wish to visit the other attraction
- Oceanográfic: All the towers of aquariums have elevator and/or ramp to facilitate the access to people of mobility reduced. The accesses and the bathrooms also are adapted
Oceanográfic Opening Hours:
- Daily, all year round
- Depending on the season, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From mid-July until the end of August, the Oceanogràfic is open until 1.00am
Principe Felipe Science Museum Opening Hours:
- Low season: From 7 January to 17 March & From 13 October to 22 December: Monday to Thursday from 10.00am to 6.00pm / Friday to Sunday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Medium season: From 18 March to 30 June, from 19 September to 12 October and from 5 to 11 December: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- High season: From 1 July to 18 September: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium of Europe. Situated inside the City of the Arts and...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...
Leaving directly from the tour office in Ruzafa, your tour guide will lead you on an excellent ride ...
Discover all the secrets of Valencia with the most fun scooter rental at the best prices you can fin...
Enjoy the colourful street art of Valencia on this free tour. With your professional guide, you will...
Voted as one of Europe's greatest football stadiums, this is your chance to visit the legendary home...
Enjoy an authentic Spanish night in Valencia! We have selected for you the most typical flavors off ...