- Taste delicious Spanish food
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Get inside tips from a local guide
On this tour you will learn to prepare one of the most typical and delicious dishes of the Spanish gastronomy with the guidance of an expert chef. You will also learn how to prepare the Agua de Valencia (Water of Valencia), a characteristic cocktail. You will live an intense gastronomical journey in a typical farmhouse located in the Albufera Park while you are in touch with nature.
You will be picked up at your hotel in Valencia and after a 30 minutes journey you’ll arrive to the destination. The farmhouse is lovely and is located in one of the most beautiful places in Valencia: the Albufera Natural Park. The host will welcome you with a soft drink and then you will get to work, equipped with your apron and chef hat.
You'll begin to prepare the best Spanish tortilla step by step with an expert chef. While you cook, he’ll reveal the secrets, customs and traditions of the Valencian gastronomy. Now get ready to learn how to prepare Agua de Valencia, a popular cocktail in the area that has become famous in many parts of the world. We don’t want to tell you more… You have to experience it by yourself. You’ll love its savor!
While the potatoes are being fried, you'll enjoy a walking tour to explore the unique environment that surrounds the farmhouse seeing the orange groves and rice fields, the orchard, the “barraca” (hut) and the natural landscape of the Albufera Park at sunset time. You’ll return to the kitchen to finish your omelette and then we’ll go to the table to savor this typical Valencian high tea. Your Spanish tortilla will be accompanied of sausages, ham, cheese and many other snacks, fruits and sweets with Mistela wine, coffee and beverages. It’s time to delight your palate!
After this unforgettable experience, you'll get a Diploma of authentic Spanish Tortilla Ambassador and Expert in "Agua de Valencia" making. Now you can claim you are a master of the Spanish gastronomy!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Spanish omelette and Agua de Valencia cooking class with an expert chef
- Welcome soft drink
- Homemade Agua de Valencia cocktail
- Spanish Tortilla, sausages, ham, cheese, salami cured sausage, olives and peanuts, fruits, typical sweet and Mistela wine, coffee and beverages
- Visit to the farmhouse’s surroundings
- Any other service not specified in the inclusions
- Children 6-13 years old: reduced price
- Pick-up service available from your hotel in Valencia
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if the activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Daily at 5.30pm
- Pick-up service begins at 5.00pm
Pop Champagne Opening Party Collective from Valencia organizer of events and parties such as Pop Cha...
Mar, arena, orilla, olas, brisa marina, sal y azul del cielo. Salitre. 1918 Balneario Termas Victori...
¡Amnesia presents Hotel82 Summer Edition! ☀ El sábado 28 de julio vuelve a Hotel82 una de las fiesta...
Hailing from the city of Valencia, producer, remixer, DJ, label owner and event promoter Edu Imberno...
Every Friday are FIRE FRIDAYS @ Agenda Club! Genres: Hits Lines Up: Panda,Mami Atmospheres: Internat...
El próximo Sábado 12 de Mayo damos el pistoletazo de salida a la temporada de verano en #JARDINESDET...