- Prepare authentic paella and sangría in an old farmhouse with an expert chef
- Discover the secrets, customs and traditions of the land
- Enjoy an aperitif with local products, Valencian wines and a complete lunch
- Admire the scenery of the Albufera Natural Park
Live the experience to cook an authentic paella and to prepare a refreshing sangria in a typical farmhouse surrounded by orange groves and rice fields, located in the Albufera Natural Park, one of the most beautiful places in Valencia.
When you arrive at the farmhouse, you'll be welcomed with a drink and you'll receive all the information about what you’ll do during this day that revolves around the most typical products: paella and sangría.
Sangría is traditional and refreshing drink prepared with fruits and wine. The Valencian people loves it, and it is one of the most widely consumed drink with paella and other dishes, especially in the summer time.
Equipped with your apron and Chef hat, you'll begin to prepare the paella step by step, with the guidance of an expert chef. While you cook, you'll discover the secrets, customs and traditions of this land, with special emphasis on the Valencian gastronomy.
Paella’s broth is boiling and gives off an incredible aroma! It’s time to savor an aperitif with typical products while you learn to prepare a homemade sangría with fruits from the orchard and Valencian wine. When you finish, we’ll go to the table to delight in your paella… It’s unbeatable! In Valencia, a great paella must be accompanied by salad, sangría and then a typical sweet, liqueur and coffee.
After this unforgettable experience, you'll get a Diploma of "Authentic Valencian Paella Ambassador", so can claim you are a certificated paella and sangría’s expert!
This incredible day ends with a leisurely walking tour to explore the natural environment that surrounds us enjoying the beauty of the Albufera Park.
- Hotel pick-up (optional) and drop-off
- Paella and sangria cooking class with an expert Valencian chef
- Aperitif with local products, Valencian wines or beer
- Full menu lunch: salad, paella, sangria/beverages, fruits, typical sweet and liqueur, coffee
- Guided visit of the farmhouse’s surroundings
- Children 6-12 years old
Pick-up at you hotel (Valencia + 5km). Please, be at the hotel's main entrance at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time. NOTE: If you don't require the pickup service and prefer to go by your way this is the address: Camí Racó,46417 Riola. Valencia
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are 30 minutes approximate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up/drop off is done in a private vehicle
- Comfortable shoes recommended
Daily at 11.30am
Attention, votre billet ne donne pas accès au GP. Votre billet définitif sera envoyé par e-mail au p...
Saturday Night Fever @ Agenda Club Genres: Hits Lines Up: Secret Guest Atmospheres: International Do...
Pop Champagne Opening Party Collective from Valencia organizer of events and parties such as Pop Cha...
Mar, arena, orilla, olas, brisa marina, sal y azul del cielo. Salitre. 1918 Balneario Termas Victori...
¡Amnesia presents Hotel82 Summer Edition! ☀ El sábado 28 de julio vuelve a Hotel82 una de las fiesta...
Hailing from the city of Valencia, producer, remixer, DJ, label owner and event promoter Edu Imberno...