Explore BC the true West Coast way with an extended aerial exploration of the city, the mountains and the coast. Enjoy spectacular views of the Vancouver’s busy skyline and iconic landmarks like Stanley Park, English Bay, the Lions Gate Bridge and the North Shore Mountain. Keep flying north in the direction of Whistler before circling back over the coastal communities and stunning islands of Howe Sound.
Vancouver extended panorama seaplane tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 35 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- A must-do West Coast experience of flying on a seaplane
- Enjoy stunning aerial views of Vancouver’s famous landmarks
- Stunning coastal views of the coastal islands in Howe Sound
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Seaplane tour
- Complimentary drop-off shuttle service to most downtown hotels
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Infants (ages 1 and under): free
Unit #1 Burrard Landing 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
Please check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
What to remember
- Government-issued photo ID is required for all passengers 18 years and older on all flights, including scheduled service, scenic tours, and private charters
- There is a 3 passenger requirement from October-April
- FlyGuide Audio Conexus in-flight commentary available - $10 per unit
- Luggage restriction of 25lbs (11kg) per person; stated luggage allowance includes both checked and carry-on luggage
- Please note that flights may experience delays or cancellations due to inclement weather
- Please see calendar for updated starting times and availability
Harbour Air Seaplanes
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.