2-hour private tour of Venice legends with the Rialto market
- Explore St. Mark's Square and discover the Byzantine and Gothic sights
- Listen to the tales, legends, and anecdotes of a city with an ancient culture
- Explore the famous, historical and lively Rialto market
Enjoy an unusual private tour of Venice, a tour in which you'll not only explore the city and learn about its history, culture and legends, but also have the chance to visit its famous Rialto market.
Starting from St. Mark's Square, you'll see and learn about the history of the world-famous St. Mark's Basilica, along with the Doge's Palace and in addition to other significant monuments and attractions in the city.
You will then explore the picturesque area around the Rialto where you’ll walk through labyrinthian Venetian backstreets ("call") and its small squares ("campi") to discover the most intriguing city tales and legends about the gondoliers and ghosts.
The Rialto market will be the final stop of this tour: a magical place, full history and life. A place famous amongst the Venetian people as well as tourists, where you can find the best quality fresh fish and any kind of fruit or vegetables.
Get ready to take amazing pictures of the central sestiere (district), with its beautiful squares and crumbling mansions along with ancient churches, ateliers, and bridges.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- food & drinks
St. Mark's Square, 67, Venice, Italy
Meet your guide between the 2 big columns in the square (Colonne di San Marco e San Todaro).
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites, and will take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
This tour is available every day of the week at 10.00am, except on Sunday.
Les maîtres verriers de la cathédrale de verre - Santa Chiara (Glass Cathedral) présentent un show s...
Le Palais des Doges (Palazzo Ducale) a représenté pendant des siècles le siège du pouvoir politique ...
Cette visite privée de Venise est idéale si vous effectuez un séjour rapide dans la ville et que vou...
C'est une visite combinant 4 des visites les plus populaires de Venise et le meilleur moyen de tout ...
Faites votre chemin à travers les ruelles étroites de Venise, en vous arrêtant pour goûter quelques ...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...