Alilaguna Transport from Venice Airport and Cruise Terminal for 72 hours
- Reach the center of Venice from the Marco Polo Airport
- Buy your 72-hour Alilaguna ticket: don't worry about transport
The Alilaguna navigation network is made up of five lines that connect the Marco Polo Airport and Cruise Terminal located in the center of Venice, along with Lido, Murano, and Punta Sabbioni.
The ticket is valid for 72 hours on every Alilaguna line in Venice (Blue, Orange, and Red lines).
- 72-hour Ticket valid on every Alilaguna Line
Clients can exchange their Musement Voucher for tickets in the following locations:
- Alilaguna Ticket office at boat departure pier of the Marco Polo Airport (for assistance, clients can go to the Bucintoro box #71 in the main hall at the Marco Polo Airport).
- Alilaguna Ticket office in front of Royal Gardens in St. Mark’s Square.
Alilaguna ticket office Business Hours:
Alilaguna Ticket Office at the boat departure pier in the Venice Airport: 7:30am-Midnight
Alilaguna Ticket Office in St. Mark’s Square in front of the Royal Gardens 06:30am-10:00pm (09:00am-5:00pm from November to March).
- The 72-hour Alilaguna Ticket is valid from the moment you exchange your Musement Voucher with a regular ticket at an Alilaguna Ticket Office
- Tickets can be used on every Alilaguna line
- You can check the Alilaguna Lines schedule on their web site at www.alilaguna.it
- The Red Line does not run during winter
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Ve...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...