Bacari tour in Venice
- Discover the traditional Venetian gastronomy
- Taste aperitiv at 3 different taverns
- Experience an authentic happy hour with a local guide
Feel like a true Venetian when you experience a happy hour in Venice. Discover the traditional venetian gastronomy, known all over the world for its fresh fish and its savory wine. This tour will give you the opportunity to discover the street food of Venice: you will stop by three different “bacari” (traditional taverns), where you will taste the traditional “cicchetti” (appetitizers) and a glass of wine. Your local tour guide will lead you to enjoy the authentic and genuine atmosphere that characterizes the Rialto Bridge area.
- Specialized tourist assistant
- Short historical and cultural explanations during the walking tour
- Wine and food tastings in three different traditional taverns
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Extra tastings
Calle del Gambaro, 530, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Rialto Bridge (Rialto Market side) in front of Frollo Jewelry.
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Maximum of 15 people per tour
- All clients that are minors (less than 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the minor for the duration of the tour
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 6.00pm
- Arrive 15 minutes before tour start time
Le circuit "Le meilleur de Venise" est idéal pour les visiteurs qui disposent de peu de temps et qui...
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
With Venezia Unica - Official All Venice City Pass, you'll have complete access to all the cultural ...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Il Museo ebraico di Venezia è caratterizzato da un complesso urbanistico architettonico e museale un...