Doge's Palace and St Mark's Square museums skip-the-line tickets
- Get a single ticket valid for 3 months and enter all the most important Venetian museums
- Visit the Doge's Palace and the Correr Museum with its temporary exhibitions
- Bypass the often-lengthy lines with skip-the-line tickets
- See the magnificent Golden Staircase, dating back to the mid-15th century
Visit the Doge's Palace, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and the seat of the Venetian political power for centuries, with skip-the-line open tickets valid for 3 months. See its magnificent triumphal arches, the splendid golden staircase and masterpieces by Titian, Veronese, Tiepolo and Tintoretto.
This ticket also includes the St. Mark's Square museums, such as Museo Correr – with its temporary exhibitions –, the National Archaeological Museum – one of the oldest public museums in Europe, home to an important collection of Greek and Roman sculptures – and the monumental rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana.
- Doge's Palace
- Museo Correr with its temporary exhibitions
- Archaeological Museum
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana
- children (6 -14)
- students (15-25)
- over 65
- children (0-5)
- disabled people with helper
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- You’ll receive your ticket within 1 hour after booking
- This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of first entry, which may occur up to two years after purchase.
- This ticket grants one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary (Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana)
- Refunds, exchanges and cancellations are not allowed once the tickets are purchased
- Doge's Palace: 1st April - 31st October 8.30am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00 pm) / 1st November - 31st March 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (last admission 4.30pm)
- Museo Correr: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- Archaeological Museum: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...