- Get a single ticket valid for 3 months and enter all the most important Venetian museums
- Visit the Doge's Palace and the Correr Museum with its temporary exhibitions
- Bypass the often-lengthy lines with skip-the-line tickets
- See the magnificent Golden Staircase, dating back to the mid-15th century
Visit the Doge's Palace, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture and the seat of the Venetian political power for centuries, with skip-the-line open tickets valid for 3 months. See its magnificent triumphal arches, the splendid golden staircase and masterpieces by Titian, Veronese, Tiepolo and Tintoretto.
This ticket also includes the St. Mark's Square museums, such as Museo Correr – with its temporary exhibitions –, the National Archaeological Museum – one of the oldest public museums in Europe, home to an important collection of Greek and Roman sculptures – and the monumental rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana.
- Doge's Palace
- Museo Correr with its temporary exhibitions
- Archaeological Museum
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana
- Guided tour
- Reduced price: children 6-14 years old, students 15-25 years old, over 65 years old, families of 2 adults and at least one child (ages 6 to 14)
- Free of charge: children under 5 years old, disabled people
Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- You’ll receive your ticket within 1 hour after booking
- This ticket is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and grants one single admission to the Doge’s Palace and the combined itinerary (Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum and Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana)
- Refunds, exchanges and cancellations are not allowed once the tickets are purchased
- Doge's Palace: 1st April - 31st October 8.30am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00 pm) / 1st November - 31st March 8.30 am – 5.30 pm (last admission 4.30pm)
- Museo Correr: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- Archaeological Museum: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
- Monumental Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana: 1st April - 31st October 10.00am – 7.00pm (last admission 6.00pm) / 1st November - 31st March 10.00am – 5.00pm (last admission 4.00pm)
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Discover Venice and its two small islands including the most interesting sites and experiences: Rial...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
During the 17th and 18th centuries, it was estimated that there were 8 to 10,000 gondolas operating ...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...