Doge's Palace, secret Venice walking tour and gondola ride
- Learn the history of the Doge's Palace at the heart of the Venetian Republic
- Discover the hidden streets between St. Mark's Square and the Rialto
- Take an enchanting gondola ride down the small canals off the Grand Canal
- Marvel at the reflections of old palaces and romantic bridges in the water
Enjoy the most appreciated and traditional sides of Venice combined in a single itinerary lasting approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes... A unique experience to learn the history of this ancient city and get in touch with the genuine everyday life that survives in the less tourist places of the historical center!
Meet the guide near St. Mark's Square and start your tour at the Doge's Palace: here, you will enjoy a complete guided tour of the environments that have shaped the history of the Serenissima. Marvel at the Doge's private apartments, see the Giant’s Staircase and admire the picturesque views of St Mark’s Square by the floor of the Lodges. Cross the famous Bridge of Sighs and visit the terrible prisons of the Venetian Republic. The guide will accompany you in one of the most interesting tours of the Doge's Palace!
Then, discover some hidden sites on a walking tour of the less touristy quarters between St. Mark’s Square and the Rialto Bridge. Discover small, artisan shops and typical inns. Admire the unusual façade of La Fenice opera house, and the Bovolo Spiral Staircase in Contarini Palace.
Finally, climb aboard a gondola for a 30-minute punt along the canals of Venice. Be lulled by the gentle sway of the lagoon as you move deeper into the minor canals and coast past lesser-known areas to see quaint corners and majestic palaces from a new perspective.
Please consider that this is a combo tour formed by three individual tours: book now these fascinating must-do experiences in Venice and save on the final price! The combo tour is cheaper than purchasing the single itineraries!
- Guided visit and admission to the Doge’s Palace
- Gondola ride
- What is not specified under "Inclusions"
- Explanations during the gondola ride
- Children from 2 to 5 years: reduced
- Children up to 1 year: free
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- ‘Yex’ Change Office - Under the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square
- Please note this is a combo tour including 3 single tours
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour
- Not refundable tickets
- This is a collective tour
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility
- From April 1st to October 31st
- Every day
- 2.15 pm
Le circuit "Le meilleur de Venise" est idéal pour les visiteurs qui disposent de peu de temps et qui...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
Streaty Venice is a relaxing 3 hr walk around the intricate alleys of the old town. The walk goes th...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
An extraordinary journey through Palazzo Contarini Del Bovolo and its famous staircase. During your ...
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2019 Party + Dinner at Iron Gate's CONTARINI PALACE! Complete dinner from 8.00pm to 1...